UFC 114

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » UFC 114
casketcoin
3/19/10 7:49:18PM
With all the TUF winners on the card Im interested in seeing what fights will be shown on the main card. Obviously Rampage Rashad is the main event and Forrest and Lil Nog will definatley be shown . So what will be the other three. i would be more interested in seein the Duffee fight than Deigo just because he is a TUF winner. Basically what we have left is the Bisping fight, Efrain fight and Amir fight. Not only that but also other TUFers such as Leben, Jesse Forbes and Melvin Guillard. I woud hope the UFC was just ignore the fact that there is a total of 5 TUF champions on the card and give us a great card.
This is what I would like to see
Rashad vs Rampage
Forrest vs Lil Nog
Cane vs Diabate
Efrain vs lauzon
Duffee vs Russow
ThaAxeMurderer7
3/19/10 9:25:23PM
The five main fights that you will be guaranteed to see are:

Evans vs. Jackson
Griffin vs. Nogueira
Bisping vs. Miller
Sanchez vs. Hathaway
Kim vs. Sadollah

If there are Spike prelims you most certainly will see Duffee vs. Russow. I'm not sure about the other fight but it will probably be Guillard vs. Tavares or Leben vs. Aaron Simpson.

There are so many good fights on this card that I wanna see. I'm really excited for the Dong Hyun Kim vs. Amir Sadollah fight. I'm also excited to see how John Hathaway does with a big step up in competition against Diego. On the prelims I wanna see Leben vs. Simpson and Luiz Cane vs. Cyrille Diabate for the simple reason of how Luiz comes back after a loss. Looking forward to UFC 114 for sure.

haggiswashere
3/19/10 9:29:42PM

Posted by ThaAxeMurderer7

Kim vs. Sadollah

Holla
sparky
3/20/10 4:37:23AM
Overall amazing night of fights to say the least!!!!