UFC 112 LIVE Results/Discussion (Spoilers)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » UFC 112 LIVE Results/Discussion (Spoilers)
« Previous Page
KaibaThedon
4/10/10 5:04:18PM
card started off strong, and then it got worse as the title fights hit the picture... those title fights were supposed to be the best part of the card too.

this was the worst main event
DCRage
4/10/10 5:24:34PM
The main event killed any chances of me buying the replay (had to miss most of the live airing).

I expect Matt Veach to be cut next week. He now has the Losing Streak Of Doom.

Junkie says UFC isn't making the post-fight presser available live, so it might not be up until after tonight's replay.

The Bonus Of The Night winners, each gets $75K:
Fight-Munoz vs. Grove
KO-Johnson
Sub-Dos Anjos

Attendance: They claimed 11,008 paid for a live gate of $3.5 million.
Caesarrrr
4/10/10 5:56:54PM
As far as fighters gassing out and not looking like themselves (I've read this in many posts), You all have to consider that it was outside, in a very hot part of the world. It also had decent humidity tonight. Not everyone fully appreciates what the heat and humidity especially can do to your conditioning or abilities to perform.
GSPCanada
4/10/10 6:08:11PM
this is gonna make dana make the fight GSP fight happen, schedule it now both guys need a challenge right now all they r trying to do is give syle fights "thales lates/damien maia/ henderson/ lutter etc all have great griound games if they can get silva to the grounf..." "dan hardy/thiago alves have great stand up if they can keep the fight standing" no more, no more puttin in definitive underdogs and hyping them up. Make the fight happen, i dont care bout belfort or sonnen, let them duke it out for a #1 contendor spot or sn interim title if the technicalities allow for it
seanfu
4/10/10 8:12:08PM

Posted by cmill21

This suuuuucks. So glad I didn't pay for this ****. At least Shogun will try and finish.

Just like last time right?
cmill21
4/10/10 8:27:31PM

Posted by seanfu

Posted by cmill21

This suuuuucks. So glad I didn't pay for this ****. At least Shogun will try and finish.

Just like last time right?

At least he was trying there, bud.
emfleek
4/11/10 1:01:02AM
I'll never again root for Anderson Silva in a fight.

I no longer even care to *see* him fight.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]