UFC 112 currently being considered for London, England

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC 112 currently being considered for London, England
MMAcca
12/1/09 3:49:21PM

“It looks like that’s the way things are going to pan out. There’s been a lot of talk behind the scenes about when and where they will return to the UK, but the O2 (Arena) on the 10th of April looks like the one they’re going to pick.”

Matt Hughes is an early rumoured fighter for this card, after confirming via his own website that he will probably fight on April 10th.

LINK
Twenty20Dollars
12/1/09 7:16:48PM
Would Hughes really fight in the UK, doesnt seem like he would do it now a days.
MMAcca
12/2/09 12:54:44AM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Would Hughes really fight in the UK, doesnt seem like he would do it now a days.

He fought Thiago Alves in the very same venue, so it's quite possible.
Twenty20Dollars
12/2/09 11:21:43AM
Oh thats right but it just seems now that hughes wouldnt be up for much, like it would have to be the right time and place.
Aaronno9
12/2/09 1:03:06PM
Ive got a horrible feeling if Hallman wins at the weekend, he might face Hughes in the main event. Which would suck more balls than.... well.... something that sucks alot of balls.
MMAcca
12/2/09 1:05:30PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Ive got a horrible feeling if Hallman wins at the weekend, he might face Hughes in the main event. Which would suck more balls than.... well.... something that sucks alot of balls.

My thoughts exactly. And deep down we all know that's gonna happen if Hallman wins.
prozacnation1978
12/3/09 11:39:35AM
i heard 02 arena as well
sucks i wanted it in the states but i doubt hughes will fight overseas again, he will jump on that new jersey card watch