UFC 110 Sells Out In One Day

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC 110 Sells Out In One Day
DCRage
12/11/09 12:29:34PM
It didn't take long for UFC's Australia debut to be a success at the gate...in fact, it only took a few hours. After Fight Club members & Newsletter subscribers brought a reported 10,000 tickets to UFC 110 via pre-sales, the rest of the tickets went on sale to the public today and sold out in just a few hours...with no fights still officially announced for the event. While official word of the sell-out has yet to come from the UFC, a quick review of UFC 110's listing on Ticketek.com indicates an "Allocation Exhausted" alert for the event.

Article
jae_1833
12/11/09 12:37:00PM
That's great.....needless to say the UFC has found one more market in the international community that is starved for some good fights!!! I bet this is one of the places that the Fighter's will remember forever. Australia is so nice to Americans it's unreal!!
MiniMan
12/11/09 1:16:35PM
I got my tickets with the fight club on the first day, I went on like 40 seconds after release and best I could get was like 10 rows from the front. I cant wait!!

And im very proud of all us Aussie's who are helping put UFC on the global map!!!

Also, The MAD card would of helped a treat!!
Aether
12/11/09 2:31:04PM
if elvis sinosic were on the card it would've sold out in an hour.
Aaronno9
12/11/09 3:26:22PM

Posted by Aether

He is, isn't he?
emfleek
12/11/09 3:27:27PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Posted by Aether

He is, isn't he?

Yes. He's fighting Chris Haseman.
Aether
12/11/09 4:21:26PM
really? LOL. I never thought they would re-sign him, even for this card. I'm really hoping to see a classic chin in the eye submission in this one.

I'm starting a betting pool on how many hours after the event he is cut from the UFC.