UFC 109 Results/Discussion (Spoilers)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » UFC 109 Results/Discussion (Spoilers)
« Previous Page | Next Page »
Pookie
2/7/10 12:16:49AM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

WOW sonnen beats one guy and all of a sudden he is the #1 challenger?!?!?! give me a break and please get off the bandwagon already guys. what a laugh

3 guys
2 contenders, and 1 "better than gatekeeper"

Doubt he beats Silva or Belfort, but nonetheless the guy earned it.
BlueSkiesBurn
2/7/10 12:17:44AM
I'm not on the bandwagon. I'm taking this on a per fight basis. Sonnen won, end of story. All three judges scored it 30-27. I said before this fight started that I didn't think Sonnen should be fighting for a number 1 contender's spot. He did what he needed to do, I don't think he will try to use the same gameplan on Silva or Belfort. Tonight, his gameplan was enough to get the job done, that's what I am propping.
scoozna
2/7/10 12:19:17AM
So what's the song Randy is walking out to?

*fixed*
npayant
2/7/10 12:19:18AM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

WOW sonnen beats one guy and all of a sudden he is the #1 challenger?!?!?! give me a break and please get off the bandwagon already guys. what a laugh

OK... we get it, you don't like Sonnen or his style. But who else do you want him to beat??? He just beat who most consider the number one contender, Marquardt (in quite dominating fashion - and I don't care what you say about "LnP" - that was total and utter domination against the top contender). AND he beat the other most people wanted to have the title shot for months - Okami. So he just beat the top two guys, and you don't think he should get a shot?!? Maybe not next fight - but let me tell you, he is DAMN close and his smothering style will beat most MWs.
2hotty
2/7/10 12:19:23AM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

3 guys

Doubt he beats Vitor or Belfort, but nonetheless the guy earned it.

same dude broseph
emfleek
2/7/10 12:20:34AM
F*ck this event.
scoozna
2/7/10 12:20:43AM

Posted by 2hotty

Posted by Pookie

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

3 guys

Doubt he beats Vitor or Belfort, but nonetheless the guy earned it.

same dude broseph

lulz...
Nacho
2/7/10 12:20:59AM
This is going to be fun to watch. These two guys have taken away the excuse "I'm too old for this."
karn501
2/7/10 12:21:38AM

Posted by scoozna

So what's the song Randy is coming out to?

ted nugent stranglehold
scoozna
2/7/10 12:22:09AM
If I didn't know he was a legend, I'd think Coleman was brain dead.
scoozna
2/7/10 12:23:00AM

Posted by karn501

Posted by scoozna

So what's the song Randy is coming out to?

ted nugent stranglehold

NICE .
scoozna
2/7/10 12:29:19AM
Quick, get Coleman some Geritol.
imanidiot777
2/7/10 12:29:36AM
Randy his kicking his ass.
karn501
2/7/10 12:30:30AM
coleman looks scared he better do something he is getting owned
Nacho
2/7/10 12:31:18AM
Randy has this.
imanidiot777
2/7/10 12:32:05AM
"This is the best striking Randy has ever show." -Rogan

He really says dumb things sometimes. Randy beat the crap out of Gonzaga the only reason he looks so good right now is because Coleman obviously is terrible at striking.
mkiv9secsupra
2/7/10 12:32:07AM

Posted by npayant

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

OK... we get it, you don't like Sonnen or his style. But who else do you want him to beat??? He just beat who most consider the number one contender, Marquardt (in quite dominating fashion - and I don't care what you say about "LnP" - that was total and utter domination against the top contender). AND he beat the other most people wanted to have the title shot for months - Okami. So he just beat the top two guys, and you don't think he should get a shot?!? Maybe not next fight - but let me tell you, he is DAMN close and his smothering style will beat most MWs.

i want him to beat a wrestler....namely Henderson, which cant happen now, or hell i doubt he could get past bisping. i agree he was completely dominating in the grappling dept. but it still was not impressive by any stretch of the means. sonned should fight someone along the lines of belfort or wanderlei. He has NOT earned a title shot.
karn501
2/7/10 12:32:13AM
RNC
telnights
2/7/10 12:33:35AM
WTF was Coleman's game plan?
Nacho
2/7/10 12:33:40AM
Now Coleman can spend some quality time with his two girls. He did enough in MMA. Time to retire Godfather.
imanidiot777
2/7/10 12:33:43AM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by npayant

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

i want him to beat a wrestler....namely Henderson, which cant happen now, or hell i doubt he could get past bisping. i agree he was completely dominating in the grappling dept. but it still was not impressive by any stretch of the means. sonned should fight someone along the lines of belfort or wanderlei. He has NOT earned a title shot.

He would wipe the mat with Bisping.
mkiv9secsupra
2/7/10 12:34:18AM
funny that sonnen beats someone he isnt supposed to beat and all of a sudden the supporters mysteriously come out and support him saying he is the #3 MW...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i guarantee when he loses you will all jump to clain he was overrated and i will bring this thread up to rub it in
karn501
2/7/10 12:34:31AM
I went 7-4 for like 43 points
imanidiot777
2/7/10 12:34:48AM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

funny that sonnen beats someone he isnt supposed to beat and all of a sudden the supporters mysteriously come out and support him saying he is the #3 MW...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i guarantee when he loses you will all jump to clain he was overrated and i will bring this thread up to rub it in

Well he is obviously going to lose to Anderson, everyone does.
tepid55
2/7/10 12:34:51AM
I finished 6-5 with 59 points.
scoozna
2/7/10 12:36:18AM

Posted by telnights

WTF was Coleman's game plan?

To stay alive.
BlueSkiesBurn
2/7/10 12:36:21AM
HAHAHAHA Mark Coleman just stole the show back.
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
2/7/10 12:36:26AM

sonnen and henderson are training partners and would not fight anyways

and

" i doubt sonnen could get by bisping "

Thanks , i havent laughed that hard in a while .

3 top 10 wins in his last 5 fights

and that (fighter bashing) tito taking shots , what a (fighter bashing) , i hope coleman smashes that (fighter bashing ) , (fighter bashing) !!!!!!!!

Best card since Nog vs Randy!!!!!!!!!
imanidiot777
2/7/10 12:36:34AM
I don't think Coleman should be yelling at Tito. As much as I hate Tito, the way Coleman looks lately he would lose to Tito.
karn501
2/7/10 12:36:38AM
F*** you tito
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7