UFC 108: Kampmann-Volkmann, Lauzon-Miller To Air On Spike

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC 108: Kampmann-Volkmann, Lauzon-Miller To Air On Spike
DCRage
12/17/09 7:25:08PM
According to a source close to UFC 108, the 2 prelims that will air live on Spike as part of the first "UFC Prelim" broadcast of 2010 will be Martin Kampmann vs. Jakob Volkmann and Dan Lauzon vs. Cole Miller. The broadcast will begin on fight night at 9 PM ET on Spike.

Article
mshalosky
12/17/09 8:18:37PM
lauzon vs miller is gunna be great
kampman vs volkman has the oppurtunity to be a good fight to. kinda risky for kampman without much reward
KaibaThedon
12/17/09 9:43:01PM
always love free fights anyways... but if its true sherk is off this card, its getting super thin lol
soundboy1
12/17/09 10:42:48PM

Posted by KaibaThedon

always love free fights anyways... but if its true sherk is off this card, its getting super thin lol

I was shocked to see this wasn't on Spike....Very weak card...
Jesse_Canadian_MMA
12/17/09 11:35:17PM
we are going to see all of these fights twice lol , lame
jae_1833
12/17/09 11:49:13PM

Posted by soundboy1

Posted by KaibaThedon

I was shocked to see this wasn't on Spike....Very weak card...

I definately won't be PPVing this event just because of what has happened to the card, well that and because my 3 kids will wipe the floor with me on Dec 25th!!! I think the UFC should definately consider making this a Fight Night.