UFC 108 - Paul Daley Vs Carlos Condit Now Co-Main Event

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC 108 - Paul Daley Vs Carlos Condit Now Co-Main Event
MMAcca
12/1/09 3:43:15PM
The welterweight showdown between Brit, Paul “Semtex” Daley and “The Natural Born Killer” Carlos Condit has been made the co-main event of the evening at UFC 108 on January 2nd in Las Vegas, Nevada.

LINK
McBee
12/1/09 3:55:43PM

Posted by MMAcca

The welterweight showdown between Brit, Paul “Semtex” Daley and “The Natural Born Killer” Carlos Condit has been made the co-main event of the evening at UFC 108 on January 2nd in Las Vegas, Nevada.

LINK

if that is a main event it better be free to watch on tv, not that high profile
RyanC
12/1/09 4:17:03PM
This should be a solid fight. Looking forward to seeing Daley in action again.
prozacnation1978
12/1/09 4:27:37PM
what b.s

this co main event is a tad better than the almeida vs cote i went too
way to go ufc
bjj1605
12/1/09 5:48:32PM
Ouch... these injuries must be causing more problems than I thought.
Jackelope
12/1/09 5:59:23PM
I don't really see this as a problem. Yeah, the names aren't super high profile, but we all know time in time out these guys produce consistently. Always bringing it.

If people do pay for this card then they will be pleasantly surprised. The only people who should worry are the casual fans and as a result of that the UFC.

KaibaThedon
12/1/09 6:07:46PM
I pay for all the PPVs anyways, but they should at least give us the spike prelims + 5 fights for 108
crushedbacon
12/1/09 7:32:47PM
Yuck! both solid WW but to co-main event a PPV....weak. I think the undercards better then the main card....LOL, maybe not, but its dam close and that`s messed up. If they cant find JDS a fight, there screwed.....and whos gonna fight him on under 4 weeks notice....good luck....UFC 105-108 I think have been pretty weak by UFC standards...the only fight I really am excited for is BJ vs Sanchez.....granted some other good fights, but nothing that gives you the ``cant wait for` feeling.

Oh just realized this is mmabay reporting this, so there`s still hope yet

xdanish020
12/1/09 7:38:45PM
I think this fight has potential to be fight of the year. I don't know if it's a co-main event in the UFC just yet, but it's a great fight none the less and if the UFC wants to make it a co-main then so be it. I'll be looking forward to this one, I think Daley will TKO Condit in the 2nd. Condit will stand w/ Daley until he feels his power, try to take him down but won't be strong or skilled enough. Not that Daley has the best TDD in the game, but he has good sprawl, good enough to get him by against a mediocore wrestler like Condit.
emfleek
12/2/09 8:41:42AM
I may be in the minority here, but I think this event is going to be sweet.
finnish_line
12/2/09 10:29:56AM

High potential for great fights.

Low potential for big revenue.
MMAcca
12/2/09 1:19:52PM

Posted by KaibaThedon

I pay for all the PPVs anyways, but they should at least give us the spike prelims + 5 fights for 108

Blame Spike for the video game awards (i think) they chose to show instead
DevonFoxy
12/2/09 1:48:08PM
I like this PPV I think Condit vs Daley should be a heck of a fight as well as Lauzon vs Stout. Lauzon vs Miller is gonna be a heck of a fight as well as Miller Griffin. Prolly one of the more exciting cards this year in my opinion and while there are no huge names except Rashad the quality of fights that will probably be on the main card is more than enough to get me to buy it.