UFC 107 weigh ins today!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC 107 weigh ins today!
jae_1833
12/11/09 12:41:34PM
Not posting any links because catching it live should be pretty easy....you could just google it. However all should know that the usual suspects will be streaming the event (UFC.com, MMAJunkie.com, Sherdog.com, ect...). Get hyped!!!!
Fish_Hook
12/11/09 1:56:56PM
Interested to see if Mir started putting on his muscle mass for Brock that he has been talking about???

Also, what time do the weigh-ins start?
emfleek
12/11/09 2:01:33PM

Posted by Fish_Hook

LINK

DCRage
12/11/09 2:16:02PM

Posted by Fish_Hook

Interested to see if Mir started putting on his muscle mass for Brock that he has been talking about???

4 PM ET. UFC.com and the usual outlets will have live streaming video.
marcoDGK
12/11/09 2:56:41PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Fish_Hook

LINK

HAHAHAHAHA!!!
emfleek
12/11/09 4:05:45PM
Well, what do ya know...the live stream isn't working. Surprise.

cowcatcher
12/11/09 4:14:53PM
rogan is on fire!!!

"its penis night tonight!" - after several fighters in a row had to strip to make weight

thats a half a pound of underwear, you might want to think about washing them" - to johnny hendricks after he dropped his drawers to lose the last 1/2 pound to make weight
king_katool
12/11/09 4:34:24PM
diego has to make 155, right?
cowcatcher
12/11/09 4:36:13PM
everyone seems to have made weight although diego came in at 156. TNs commision might allow the 1lb grace in title matches though, they didnt mention diego having to drop the last pound. kongo wouldnt face mir in the staredown which led to mir doing some strange vogue-like hand gestures. guida is awesome, the guy just exudes energy. diego got the crowd chanting yes as he came out and it was kind of funny, rogan seemed to think so too. tomorrow is a great card, i cant wait!
king_katool
12/11/09 4:37:33PM

Posted by cowcatcher

everyone seems to have made weight although diego came in at 156. TNs commision might allow the 1lb grace in title matches though, they didnt mention diego having to drop the last pound. kongo wouldnt face mir in the staredown which led to mir doing some strange vogue-like hand gestures. guida is awesome, the guy just exudes energy. diego got the crowd chanting yes as he came out and it was kind of funny, rogan seemed to think so too. tomorrow is a great card, i cant wait!

edgar garcia came in heavey also at 173
emfleek
12/11/09 4:37:37PM
Mir seems bigger. What did he weigh for the Lesnar fight?

EDIT: Nevermind...just checked. He's bulked up 16 pounds since UFC 100. He weighed in @ 245 then...261 now.
cowcatcher
12/11/09 4:38:37PM

Posted by king_katool

Posted by cowcatcher

my bad, yeah he has an hour to lose it, thanks.
king_katool
12/11/09 4:40:25PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by king_katool

Posted by cowcatcher

my bad, yeah he has an hour to lose it, thanks.

np, they also didnt say he had to make it, thats why im wondering about diego, i think he should have to drop that pound or the title should be off IMO
cowcatcher
12/11/09 4:41:10PM
its on a state by state basis, so he may not have to drop it. i have no idea about TNs regulations though.
cowcatcher
12/11/09 5:30:18PM
diego has dropped to 154.5 according to sherdog, and garcia made weight as well so everything is a go as planned.
LivingDedMan
12/12/09 12:20:08AM
Mir looking ripped with the extra 20 pounds. Good for him.