UFC 107 Walkout T-Shirts: The Fighters Are Pimpin'!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC 107 Walkout T-Shirts: The Fighters Are Pimpin'!
DCRage
12/11/09 7:19:44AM
Some of them have some nice tees they're wearing tomorrow:

(Kenny Florian's)

(Frank Mir's)

(Won't see this one tomorrow because it's Kimbo's, but Cage Potato included it because "You won't see it on Saturday, but if you buy one piece of Kimbo Slice-related apparel, please let it be TapouT's Doomsday tee, $24. My God, that thing is amazingly hideous.")
You can buy them from the manufacturers, each runs $28-40. I'd gladly pay $40 for that Guida shirt.
emfleek
12/11/09 8:54:08AM
I wouldn't wear any of them, but I *do* think Kongo's is the coolest.
RyanC
12/11/09 9:36:46AM
I love the Guida shirt. I actually might have to order that one. Pretty sick IMO.
State_Champ
12/11/09 10:28:43AM

Posted by RyanC

I love the Guida shirt. I actually might have to order that one. Pretty sick IMO.

agreed, the Guida shirt is absolutely awesome
RyanC
12/11/09 11:42:39AM

Posted by RyanC

Okay, so I like that shirt, but not $40 like it. I can't believe people actually pay $40 for a graphic t shirt that probably cost like $3 to make. Personally I think it's ridiculous how much some of these fight brands are charging for apparel. It's already bad enough to pay $25 for a screen printed t shirt, and that's a pretty standard price no matter what the brand. I guess that's why I don't own any "fightwear."
jae_1833
12/11/09 12:19:42PM
I can't wear any of those kinds of shirts, when I got a couple in the mail last year and wore them I just felt like a poser. I can't do it in SoCal with all the Fo-Hawk having Tapout wearing Douchebags around.....I just can't!
kopower
12/11/09 12:40:44PM
I like the Ecko shirt for the artwork but wouldn't be caught dead in it. I still think the greatest horrible shirt of all time belongs to Rampage though.

For the life of me I can't find it. It's the one with Rampage's dome on it. Props whoever can post a pic.
warglory
12/12/09 12:10:19AM
Wow, that Clay Guida shirt is a total rip off of Iron Maiden's Eddie, font and all! Could it be a tribute? Sure, but I bet 90% of the people who buy it won't know that they are wearing Eddie!

MMAcca
12/12/09 7:58:41AM
I sooooo long for the day when MMA apparel companies move away from adorning their shirts with skulls and the like.......
State_Champ
12/12/09 8:57:30AM

Posted by warglory

Wow, that Clay Guida shirt is a total rip off of Iron Maiden's Eddie, font and all! Could it be a tribute? Sure, but I bet 90% of the people who buy it won't know that they are wearing Eddie!

Eddie is what makes the shirt so awesome!
prozacnation1978
12/12/09 2:23:59PM
i got the ken flo shirt
guida's shirt i gotta get
LesnarISjesusWITHnoBEARD
12/13/09 3:53:38PM
I totally just thought Guida was wearing an Iron Maiden shirt last night.
BustedKnuckle
12/13/09 4:23:15PM
As did i I called my brother to see if he caught it(huge fan). Didnt realize it was a signature shirt until the end of the fight