ufc 103 main card!!!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » ufc 103 main card!!!
prozacnation1978
8/1/09 10:27:25AM
well looks like the main card is now set, 12 fight card i was hoping that the rumor of 6 fights on pay per view portion will come true and it didn't
only 5 fights

cro cop vs dos santos
franklin vs belfort
kammpman vs swick
trigg vs kos
and last is escudero vs miller

looks like the griffin vs franca fight got bumped to prelim
overall card is good, but i am a tad pissed that the grffin fight vs franca who can bring it is a prelim now. easily the escudero fight should be a prelim or even on the main card of fight night days before this event, 102 and 103 are really good cards right now looks like 104 won't be as good, i still think another big bout might just happen, maybe a hughes vs karo matchup
mshalosky
8/1/09 6:16:26PM
why would they bump griffin franca to the undercard
Franca is always very competitive and hell griffin has won 5 fight awards in 6 fights. im not certain about tht but its somewhere around there. Anyways griffin is probably gunna be the champ one day or at least fight for the belt so they should keep him on the main card. and he is always exciting. still excited for franca finally stepping back in the octagon.
mkiv9secsupra
8/1/09 6:40:22PM
escudero vs miller is definitely nor ppv worthy. i would barely want to watch that on a free card.

Also Belfort vs Franklin as the main event is awesome! I cant wait to see it. I also cant wait to see CC put Santos to sleep!!!!!!!!
Irish_Pride
8/1/09 7:34:34PM
I'm not that excited for the Escudero vs Miller fight. I'd rather see the Sherk vs Tibau fight and the Griffin vs Franca fight. This is going to be a good card though. CC vs Dos Santos is going to be one hell of a fight.
Rabi
8/1/09 10:10:24PM
Escudero's fight is only main card as its his first fight since winning TUF 8. I lek that fight and I am looking forward to it, but not as much as the the other 2 lw fights mentioned.
prozacnation1978
8/1/09 11:06:13PM
i am expecting to see bader vs red on the main card at 104 i bet as well
prozacnation1978
8/4/09 9:42:43AM
GRIFFIN VS FRANCA IS BACK ON MAIN CARD NOW !!! UFC DEMOTED MILLER VS ESCUDERO FIGHT TO A PRELIM
Rabi
8/4/09 1:05:34PM
I was just gonna say that, you beat me to it.