UFC 102 main card to include Leben vs. Rosholt, Marquardt vs. Maia, and Hamill vs. Vera

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC 102 main card to include Leben vs. Rosholt, Marquardt vs. Maia, and Hamill vs. Vera
babytater03
6/16/09 1:36:54PM
Despite the event being more than two months away, UFC 102's complete televised main card is set.

The event takes place Aug. 29 at the Rose Garden in Portland, Ore., and as previously announced, Randy Couture meets Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira in the main event, and Keith Jardine takes on Thiago Silva in the co-headliner.

Rounding out the televised pay-per-view main card are Chris Leben vs. Jake Rosholt, Nate Marquardt vs. Demian Maia, and Matt Hamill vs. Brandon Vera.

CLICK

For me that freakin card has everything i could wish for in a main card. Super excited for 102!
higdon10
6/16/09 1:51:01PM
Maia/Marquardt should be the co-headliner.
Wolfenstein
6/16/09 2:04:11PM
Awesome card. The only one that seems a little off is Rosholt vs Leben. I'd probably rather see Irvin vs Gouveia.
KaibaThedon
6/16/09 2:40:37PM

Posted by higdon10

Maia/Marquardt should be the co-headliner.

Considering this is the fight that most people want to see, it should damn well be the co-main event...

Leben vs Rosholt is kind of a joke to me

Hamill/Vera is good for the main card though.
theguido
6/16/09 2:55:24PM
After a loss to Miller hoe th e hell did Rosholt get Leben?????????????????????
MMA-San
6/16/09 7:47:04PM
Rosholt will win.
prozacnation1978
6/16/09 11:19:33PM
i am going but i am surprised of the leban fight getting main card i thought it should be dos santos or irvin vs goueveia