UFC 101 Main Card Poll

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC 101 Main Card Poll
POLL: Which fight?
Kendall Grove v Ricardo Almeida 12% (6)
Amir Sadollah v Johnny Hendricks 21% (11)
Josh Neer v Kurt Pellegrino 67% (35)
Rabi
8/2/09 8:18:24AM
Im really looking forward to this event, IMO the main event and Co main event make this card worth watching pn its own.

I was woundering out of the other 3 fights people were looking forward to seeing most.

Kendall Grove v Ricardo Almeida
Amir Sadollah v Johnny Hendricks
Josh Neer v Kurt Pellegrino

Personally my first choice is Neer v Pellegrino, 2 fighters who are always aggressive. I lve watching Neer fight as well. His last 2 fights have both been brilliant.
Irish_Pride
8/2/09 12:00:28PM
Yeah, I also want to see The Dentist vs The Batman haha. I think that's going to be one hell of a fight, Neer and Pellegrino are both talented fighters. I'm also looking alittle forward to the Amir vs Johnny fight, not so much the Grove vs Almeida fight.
Aaronno9
8/2/09 12:28:57PM
Im quite looking forward to finally seeing Amir in the cage again. I think hes going to loose, but it should be interesting to see his development since the show.
mkiv9secsupra
8/2/09 1:15:42PM
I can never be excited for a Kendall Grove fight, but Almeida might make it interesting....

Im looking forward to seeing Neer getting dominated by Pellegrino the most out of those 3 fights.
randompunter
8/2/09 3:15:48PM
Amir v Hendricks by far, everybody knows what neer and pelligrino are about. Probably will be a better fight but more intrested in the unkown.
Twenty20Dollars
8/2/09 4:29:51PM
Neer/Batman hands down. WAR
joshryanshepherd
8/2/09 5:47:18PM
Neer is gonna Kurt
PABLOMAFIOSO
8/2/09 6:31:10PM

Posted by Irish_Pride

Yeah, I also want to see The Dentist vs The Batman haha. I think that's going to be one hell of a fight, Neer and Pellegrino are both talented fighters.

Batman vs. the dentist should be a good one, the dentist is gonna handle him like Wesley Willis!

Link for those who haven't had the pleasure
prozacnation1978
8/2/09 7:47:38PM
honestly none of them, but if u were to put a gun to my head and force me to make a choice i would have to say neer vs kurt
tepid55
8/2/09 8:07:35PM
I want to see how Johnny Hendricks does in his UFC debut.