UFC 101: Josh Neer is ’sick of fighting guys who want to hit and run’

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC 101: Josh Neer is ’sick of fighting guys who want to hit and run’
emfleek
7/29/09 2:31:39PM
“I’m expecting a tough fight. He’s well-rounded a lot like I am, but I think he’s more like a Jiu Jitsu guy more than a standup guy. I think he will stand a little bit to set up his shots to take me down. I think it has the potential to [be fight of the night]. I think this fight could be over in the first round..."

STORY
whardin19
7/29/09 2:34:54PM
Sorry Josh Neer this is MMA not street fighting. If a fighter wants to hit and run thats there right. It's called strategy. Your not going to stand in front of a guy thats better than you in striking and let him beat your face in. Neer is another guy that I don't like his personality.
KaibaThedon
7/29/09 2:36:29PM
The only Batman I cheer for is the one with the extremely crappy-raspy voice...

You know... the hero that Gotham needs, not the hero that Gotham deserves.

You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

WAR DENTIST!
joshryanshepherd
7/29/09 2:44:42PM
its funny because he was the guy who hit and ran against Melvin haha.

Josh Neer is a great fighter i look to see him top ten before next summer. his domination of danzig proved that.
marcus1
7/29/09 3:13:06PM
I couldn't agree with Neer more! Who wouldn't want to fight a guy who is willing to take every punch off the face? I know I wouldn't want to fight anyone with a gameplan, skill or commonsense! I think the Dentist has been hit a few too many times.
jay98107
7/29/09 5:35:28PM

Posted by whardin19

Sorry Josh Neer this is MMA not street fighting. If a fighter wants to hit and run thats there right. It's called strategy. Your not going to stand in front of a guy thats better than you in striking and let him beat your face in. Neer is another guy that I don't like his personality.

Sorry whardin19, but as a fighter Neer has a right to voice his opinion on the types of fighters he likes to fight.