UFC 101: Fighters predict Penn/Florian...

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC 101: Fighters predict Penn/Florian...
emfleek
8/4/09 1:40:56PM
LINK

What do YOU think?
KaibaThedon
8/4/09 2:40:50PM
WAR FLORIAN!
emfleek
8/4/09 2:49:38PM

Posted by KaibaThedon

WAR FLORIAN!

FWARRIAN!!!
chickmagnet
8/4/09 4:30:31PM
WAR HILO KID!!!!
Rush
8/4/09 6:28:44PM
LOL

what a waste of time. So they ask Pulver, a guy that recently got schooled by BJ, of course he is going to say BJ. Then they ask Sherk, a guy that lost to BJ and beat Florian, of course he will say BJ.

Sherk says BJ is impossible to take down. Did he even try to take BJ down in their fight? lol Not to mention I don't think Kenny is going to try and take BJ down. I expect a lot of leg kicks from Kenny.
nickcuc547
8/4/09 8:34:31PM
Love Kenny but he's no match for BJ, the guys the class of the lightweight division, in and out of the ufc.
Khaos
8/4/09 9:10:13PM
War Florian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Cause I got an avaar bet riding on him, though if I lose it's nothing new as I'm currently 0-2 for av bets.
prozacnation1978
8/5/09 12:23:01AM
i gotta go with kenny he has evolved alot since the sherk fight
it's his time now!!!!!!!!!
maybe penn will rematch serra next
State_Champ
8/5/09 9:08:43AM
Penn will submit Florian inside of 3 rounds.
emfleek
8/5/09 9:13:04AM

Posted by prozacnation1978

God, I hope not. I would have absolutely no desire to see this. Serra has done nothing to even deserve a shot at BJ.

juggernautakira
8/6/09 12:52:25PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

i gotta go with kenny he has evolved alot since the sherk fight
it's his time now!!!!!!!!!

I am going with Florian too. Every time I think about it, my outcome is the same.

Only bitch of it is, I dont see EITHER getting KOd nor either getting subd.

I call BJ losing via Greasy Give up.
george112
8/6/09 1:13:11PM

Posted by State_Champ

Penn will submit Florian inside of 3 rounds.

i see this being the outcome as well
noahgenda
8/6/09 2:11:56PM
i got penn by tko
Pyrenus
8/6/09 2:34:19PM

Posted by nickcuc547

Love Kenny but he's no match for BJ, the guys the class of the lightweight division, in and out of the ufc.

Huh? He cries foul after every loss, and now he's accusing GSP of using steroids with no proof whatsoever. He's the most classless fighter out there. Maybe you meant class in a different way?

I've got Kenny winning a decision.
TimW001
8/6/09 4:11:37PM
Penn 3rd round Sub.
ch3nch3cker
8/6/09 7:44:37PM
Wow!It's amazing how much MMA fans can completely differ on.

I really think Florian is gonna take it via decision.

I think Florian is better on the feet.Yeah, BJ has power and nice boxing but Kenny is gonna use his brain and dance around him all night using kicks to keep distance.

I also see Kenny at least being good enough on the ground to not get subbed also.

I have Kenny outpointing BJ to a decision.

Thoughts on this??
MattHughesRules
8/6/09 7:51:02PM
Although I am not a huge Penn fan I do think he is a different animal at 155. I think he gets the best of Florian in the stand up and on the ground. Florian is a great fighter and is well rounded but I think Penn is even better. He might be the best in the world at 155...although I would love for him to fight Aoki, Alvarez and Melendez....also JZ.

I see Florian getting overly aggressive on the floor and being submitted in the second round.