MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » MMA Training » 1001 submissions
disturbed_fighter
2/21/08 8:55:07AM
ever heard of the manual? its good, i recommend it
Omega
2/21/08 1:22:31PM

Posted by disturbed_fighter

This is going to come off as a bad flame but why should your opinion matter? let us know your background. Let us know why you think this. Let us know where 1001 submissions came from. Give us some links. (I already have this but it'll help those who don't.)
disturbed_fighter
2/21/08 2:15:41PM

Posted by Omega

This is going to come off as a bad flame but why should your opinion matter? let us know your background. Let us know why you think this. Let us know where 1001 submissions came from. Give us some links. (I already have this but it'll help those who don't.)

thanx for the tip
bayonetxwork
2/23/08 5:33:57PM

Posted by Omega

Yeah i've never seen this, anyone have a link? For free that is
jiujitsufreak74
2/24/08 12:30:27AM

Posted by bayonetxwork

Posted by Omega

here is a LINK

i think it is an interesting read and recommend it to any MMA fan looking to expand their knowledge or anyone who wants to actaully apply these submissions. of course, i would recommend you go to a class to learn how to apply them with the proper technique, but it is a good way to have your teacher o over new things and helps diversify your submission game.

disturbed_fighter
2/25/08 8:33:13AM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by bayonetxwork

Posted by Omega

here is a LINK

i think it is an interesting read and recommend it to any MMA fan looking to expand their knowledge or anyone who wants to actaully apply these submissions. of course, i would recommend you go to a class to learn how to apply them with the proper technique, but it is a good way to have your teacher o over new things and helps diversify your submission game.

yeah is u already do jiu jitsu, this is a good book with just a bunch of crazy subs