UFC 100 Medical Suspensions

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC 100 Medical Suspensions
DCRage
7/13/09 8:01:29PM
The NSAC has posted the official UFC 100 results on its website, which also reveal the medical suspensions handed down after the event.

Article (PDF)
TimW001
7/13/09 8:06:06PM
I was unaware Yoshihiro had an orbital fracture. What a tough fighter.
Irish_Pride
7/13/09 8:14:17PM
Wow, Akiyama is really tough. I knew there was something wrong with his eye though because it was really swollen and like during the entire 3rd round he kept touching it, feeling it like he was checking what was wrong with it. It was also like almost completely closed up.
Nightmare27
7/13/09 8:19:59PM
I wonder what Guguerty did to his back? He handled Grice rather easily.
MMA-San
7/13/09 10:40:09PM

Posted by Nightmare27

I wonder what Guguerty did to his back? He handled Grice rather easily.

I was wondering the same.
ncordless
7/13/09 11:06:52PM
Any word on what Miller did to his clavicle?
Jackelope
7/13/09 11:41:31PM

Posted by ncordless

I was wondering the same thing. I'm thinking maybe he dislocated it. I can't see him continuing on in the fight with a broken clavicle. If he did he is officially the toughest person in all of MMA
DevonFoxy
7/13/09 11:48:40PM

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by ncordless

I was wondering the same thing. I'm thinking maybe he dislocated it. I can't see him continuing on in the fight with a broken clavicle. If he did he is officially the toughest person in all of MMA

Word to that if he broke it and kept fighting hes my new friggen hero. I broke mine in wrestling practice and rolled onto it and the pain knocked the freaken wind out of my. Worst pain I've personally had, so if he made it through he should be president.
Jackelope
7/13/09 11:52:13PM
It's just a little bone that is easily breakable, but it's so crucial to the structure of the upper body that without it it is near impossible to use that side of your torso. Not that you don't know this since you've already experienced breaking it, but maybe there's some out there who don't. I sincerely doubt that it was broken, though.
MMA_Alex
7/14/09 12:01:38AM
I broke my collar bone when I was younger and there is no way he could keep fighting with a broken collar bone. You can't move your arm, let alone throw punches and grapple.