UFC 100 Live Discussion (PBP - Spoilers)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » UFC 100 Live Discussion (PBP - Spoilers)
« Previous Page
mkiv9secsupra
7/12/09 12:00:15AM
Dear Alves Band Wagon Members....

Please remove head from Alves' @$$....

Who's next for GSP? Swick? Kampann? GSP will take them down and pound on them too!

papercut
7/12/09 12:23:36AM
I was really pulling for mir tonight. time for a rubber match. once carwin beats cain give him lesnar. he's the only guy that sizes up with him and has more than enough power. still a big fan of mir. I'm sure he'll get the title back soon.
CanadianCripplr
7/12/09 12:24:30AM
I might even get ontop of my wife tonite.....wow. Hes hard to like and he just doesnt give a fck what anyone thinks. The first round was like a schoolyard fight headlock GnP....
breakdown5
7/12/09 1:03:21AM
Some pretty good fights on the main card.

Bisping got CRUSHED.

Main events went pretty much how I thought they would. Good stuff.

Aaronno9
7/12/09 2:53:12AM
Dan Henderson is like school in July.

Id love to see the reactions of the forums if Bisping knocked Dan out, admited to knowing he was out cold, then launched into a huge flying punch that could of caused some serius damage anyways. What a scummy move.
ncordless
7/12/09 3:04:00AM

Posted by Aaronno9

Id love to see the reactions of the forums if Bisping knocked Dan out, admited to knowing he was out cold, then launched into a huge flying punch that could of caused some serius damage anyways. What a scummy move.

Dude, Hendo won UFC 17. He is pretty old school, and it used to be pretty common to continue to attack until the ref stops it. He could of definitely let up, and I don't blame Bisping fans if they are sore at him. But the rule is to fight until the ref steps in, and Hendo did that.
zephead
7/12/09 10:45:43AM

Posted by Aaronno9

You fight until the ref stops it. Cpuld he have pulled up, Yes. And I bet you that if Bisping wasn't such a disrespectful person Dan would have. Just look at Dans fight against Renzo in Pride, Dan pulled up against Renzo because Renzo is pure class. All of Bispings trash talking and disrespect pissed Dan off.
breakdown5
7/12/09 1:11:58PM

Posted by zephead

Posted by Aaronno9

You fight until the ref stops it. Cpuld he have pulled up, Yes. And I bet you that if Bisping wasn't such a disrespectful person Dan would have. Just look at Dans fight against Renzo in Pride, Dan pulled up against Renzo because Renzo is pure class. All of Bispings trash talking and disrespect pissed Dan off.

Hendo is in the middle of a fight, he can't be expected to come right back into logical thought with all that adrenaline. Maybe the ref could have been a little quicker, but I still don't see a lot wrong with what happened.
RNC
7/12/09 8:15:21PM
Endings like that happen all the time. The fighters are told to fight until the ref stops it. If you don't you may have a missed situation. Take Anderson Silva vs Chris Leben, where Silva rocked him and hesitated thinking the ref would jump in, but the ref didn't. Or Royce Gracie vs Ken Shamrock. Where Ken tapped and Royce let go before the ref saw it, and there was almost a dispute. Guys hold onto submissions when they know there opponent is out, and they follow up with attacks until they are pulled off. That's the sport, and anyone talking crap about Dan is just a Bisping fan.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]