UFC 100 most likely to upset

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC 100 most likely to upset
POLL: Which fighter has the best chance to upset?
Belcher over Akiyama 32% (22)
Coleman over Bonnar 24% (16)
O'Brien over Jones 21% (14)
Bisping over Hendo 24% (16)
SociopathX
7/9/09 9:19:58PM
Not including the two main events... I'm thinking O'brien could take out Jones via some vicious LnP.
hippysmacker
7/9/09 9:26:03PM
I think ALves would be an upset, but that there is around a 30% chance it could happen.
Khaos
7/9/09 9:41:10PM
I think O'Brien has the best chance, if he gets Jones on his bakc, the fight is pretty much over, LNP or not, it's a win.
Pookie
7/9/09 9:52:16PM
Coleman out of the bunch, i think akiyama has ridiculously good odds.
D0wnUnd6e6r
7/9/09 9:55:13PM
o'brien has a shot
jiujitsufreak74
7/9/09 10:03:27PM
never sleep on Belcher, the guy could take out Silva on his bet day and lose to a 10 year old on his worst; you never know what you are going to get.
grappler0000
7/9/09 10:17:23PM
Coleman over Bonnar.
Kpro
7/9/09 10:23:09PM
I voted for Belcher, because he has the 1 hit KO power with any limb, and the Octagon hasn't always been kind to debuting fighters who've earned their accolades elsewhere.

That being said, I wouldn't bet on any of the 4 being upset at even odds.
kopower
7/9/09 11:21:16PM
I think it's between Belcher and Bisping. If the fight stays standing, I can see Bisping using his boxing to pull out a decision. I echo what others have said about Belcher. The first fight jitters in the octagon have claimed many.
fonduktoe
7/9/09 11:33:18PM
akiyama is up against the japanese to ufc curse, ring rust, and ufc debut jitters
that's 3 strikes and as much as i want sexiyama to knockout belcher with a punch straight to his crappy johnny cash tattoo i just see disappointment on the horizon
ncordless
7/9/09 11:42:58PM

Posted by fonduktoe

akiyama is up against the japanese to ufc curse, ring rust, and ufc debut jitters
that's 3 strikes and as much as i want sexiyama to knockout belcher with a punch straight to his crappy johnny cash tattoo i just see disappointment on the horizon

If he KOed Belcher by punching him in the arm that really would be sexy.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
fonduktoe
7/10/09 2:01:21AM

Posted by ncordless

Posted by fonduktoe

If he KOed Belcher by punching him in the arm that really would be sexy.

nice pic but since that tat looks like an infected vagina akiyama could possibly get the ko if he hits it square
Macheetah
7/10/09 5:58:52AM
Where is Alves/GSP?
copcopps
7/10/09 9:17:18AM
Belcher or O'Brian winning
iceliddell240
7/10/09 6:34:16PM
lets get one thing straight....obrien and bisping have a 0% chance of pulling an upset, alves could have the best shot, and if coleman is the underdog than i say he has a shot but bonnar will probably take it
AchillesHeel
7/10/09 6:45:54PM
I think Alves is the most likely to get the upset.
State_Champ
7/11/09 8:27:25AM

Posted by iceliddell240

lets get one thing straight....obrien and bisping have a 0% chance of pulling an upset, alves could have the best shot, and if coleman is the underdog than i say he has a shot but bonnar will probably take it

Why do you think that O'brien and Bisping have a 0% chance at an upset?
I don't think they will win but I also don't count them out entirely...well maybe I count out Bisping but c'mon he's fighting Henderson.