More Than 13,000 Tickets Sold in First Day of UFC 83 Pre-Sale

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » More Than 13,000 Tickets Sold in First Day of UFC 83 Pre-Sale
Bemin
2/4/08 1:23:05PM
In less than a day, the UFC has sold more than 13,000 tickets for its April 19 event in Montreal.

UFC President Dana White released the sales figures during today’s UFC 83 press conference in Montreal, which was carried by Yahoo! Sports, a content-partner site of MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com). White was joined at the media event by UFC welterweight champ Matt Serra and interim champ Georges St. Pierre, who meet in UFC 83’s main event.

Link

Wow, I wonder how many tickets will be left when the sale goes public...
slappywhite
2/4/08 1:35:29PM
thats how Canada does
allmotormark
2/4/08 1:45:18PM
anyone have a link to the video press conference cause the yahoo video doesn't work
trebekmustdie
2/4/08 1:56:05PM
I'm glad I got mine when I did. I expected a little better but I wound up 10 rows from the cage.
GermanWolf
2/4/08 2:20:38PM

Posted by Bemin

In less than a day, the UFC has sold more than 13,000 tickets for its April 19 event in Montreal.

UFC President Dana White released the sales figures during today’s UFC 83 press conference in Montreal, which was carried by Yahoo! Sports, a content-partner site of MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com). White was joined at the media event by UFC welterweight champ Matt Serra and interim champ Georges St. Pierre, who meet in UFC 83’s main event.

Link

Wow, I wonder how many tickets will be left when the sale goes public...

Holy shit. Canada should pay for itself a little better than the U.K. has. Look for 10 more trips to Canada in the coming year, especially after St. Pierre resumes turning the welterweight division into a highlight reel.
tuvok500
2/4/08 3:03:27PM

Posted by allmotormark

anyone have a link to the video press conference cause the yahoo video doesn't work

UFC.COM have it now man !!

i got 2 tickets level 100 side of the cage !!!

i was scare to not have tickets after the yesterday start !!

I mean, the general public will have 0 tickets left thurdays for sure .

it took me 50 attemps with the message that no tickets available before finally have 2 good place at 400$ each !!

go GSP !!

slappywhite
2/4/08 3:34:58PM

Posted by tuvok500

I mean, the general public will have 0 tickets left thurdays for sure .

naw its all allotted, they will have some tickets. it'll prolly sell out within 30 mins or some shit
Vietnamese_Guy
2/4/08 10:02:29PM
FOOK! i was planning on going there with my friends! goddamnit
Infused
2/4/08 11:52:16PM
I'm really hoping that there will be ticekts for the newsletter pre-sale. Two days before public release. Me and two friends are planning on going, hopefulyl that works out