Why Can't Women Play Video Games?!?!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Why Can't Women Play Video Games?!?!
POLL: Ever met a girl who games?
Yes 60% (24)
No 20% (8)
She games full mount 20% (8)
MikeyG
12/15/08 1:38:16AM
They just cant play video games ahh and if they can play it's sub-par or she claims not to be interested. Some games dont count, wii sports, guitar hero, virtual shopping et cetera. I'm sure there's some ladies who woopass but has anyone ever met one? are they to busy off there back to pass to full mount lol
mentalcase
12/15/08 3:13:41AM
iv met girls that like and are good at video games, they do exist just not as common as male gamers.
Twenty20Dollars
12/15/08 4:05:19AM
girls dont have that competitiveness to win like guys do.
DCRage
12/15/08 6:32:53AM
If you ever got to play against Morgan Webb (G4 co-host and WebbAlert host) she probably would take you to school and back. Word is she's quite the hardcore gamer herself.
mentalcase
12/15/08 7:04:17AM
shes hot, id play with her if she asked me to
DCRage
12/15/08 7:10:42AM
That's why I hate my cable company for moving G4 from basic cable to digital. Can't get the network now but at least the podcasts let me get my fix of her...at least Mondays-Thursdays.
Aaronno9
12/15/08 7:29:16AM
Becouse, vaginas and breasts aside, they suck.
jakeiceman
12/15/08 8:26:21AM

Posted by Aaronno9

Becouse, vaginas and breasts aside, they suck.

Ha ha well there are a few other things I like about women but those are some good ones.

I have learned that if I think I am better than a chick at something, they usually kick my ass and embarrass me in front of everyone.....so for now I will just assume that most women can beat me at any game.

can I get a hell yeah for vaginas and breasts?
holt8081
12/15/08 9:36:07AM
my wife and I used to play Mortal Kombat together, She never won but she tryed
Solidus
12/15/08 9:49:26AM
Ive met women that like to play, but they're never good lol. Unless it's a game where quick reflexes arent required maybe...
cowcatcher
12/15/08 9:59:53AM
my buddy's wife is the best tetris and guitar hero player ive ever met, and me and all my friends have been gamers since atari was cool, so good female gamers are out there, but they're rare. also, i just thought morgan webb, vaginas, and breasts needed to be mentioned again.
breakdown5
12/15/08 11:00:31AM

Posted by cowcatcher

my buddy's wife is the best tetris and guitar hero player ive ever met, and me and all my friends have been gamers since atari was cool, so good female gamers are out there, but they're rare. also, i just thought morgan webb, vaginas, and breasts needed to be mentioned again.

My girlfriend is also way better at tetris than me, and she's also beat me in guitar hero a couple of times. But most other games she struggles with big time.
DCRage
12/15/08 11:02:47AM
The girls in my family don't really play anymore or not that much at all now. They played a lot more when we were all kids.
bojangalz
12/15/08 11:03:47AM

Posted by jakeiceman

can I get a hell yeah for vaginas and breasts?

Hell yeah!
postman
12/15/08 12:26:05PM
Jessica Cholbot from IGN will destroy you.
Aaronno9
12/15/08 12:34:58PM

Posted by breakdown5

Posted by cowcatcher

My girlfriend is also way better at tetris than me, and she's also beat me in guitar hero a couple of times. But most other games she struggles with big time.

Tetris, thats all my girlfriend will play. I still think if i set my mind to it and practised for a while i could stomp her top score though lol.
dannyfrank
12/15/08 3:15:47PM
i have a friend who is a girl thats a pretty hardcore gamer. she claims she can whoop my ass in gears, we'll see though
bigbubbano23
12/15/08 7:11:04PM
because there are few video games where u can wash dishes, dust, and sweep.

jk
FrankTheTank1181
12/15/08 7:57:19PM

Posted by bigbubbano23

because there are few video games where u can wash dishes, dust, and sweep.

jk

This man speaks the truth!
mkiv9secsupra
12/15/08 8:50:39PM
Why can't women play video games?

The same reason they can't shut the f up......
They just f'ing can't!!!
beerman77
12/15/08 10:03:13PM

Posted by breakdown5

Posted by cowcatcher

yes this is true i think women are better at puzzle type games. mine is also better at them than me.. but when it come to blood sheding carnage they suck.... my women kicks my ass at soul calbier almost every time though
FrankTheTank1181
12/16/08 8:44:28PM

Posted by beerman77

Posted by breakdown5

Posted by cowcatcher

yes this is true i think women are better at puzzle type games. mine is also better at them than me.. but when it come to blood sheding carnage they suck.... my women kicks my ass at soul calbier almost every time though

You gotta learn how to just mash all the buttons and pull off super awesome combos like they do.
Meg
12/16/08 10:49:57PM
I take offense to this. I can officially pwn in Duke Nukem 64 on a duke match. Don't front. I'm also not a bad co-op partner for MoH.
GrandMaster313
12/16/08 11:43:06PM
I taught my ex-GF how to play Madden. She beat me a couple times, but for the most part I whooped her ass. After a while I started betting on her against other guys and we made some quick cash $$$. So They are out there but like mentioned earlier they r rare.
bobbydoomocculta
12/17/08 12:07:13AM

Posted by GrandMaster313

I taught my ex-GF how to play Madden. She beat me a couple times, but for the most part I whooped her ass. After a while I started betting on her against other guys and we made some quick cash $$$. So They are out there but like mentioned earlier they r rare.

I taught my girlfriend to pride fight... me and my mate always make her play against random people who've never played before... she hates it cos she still loses half the time...
MikeyG
12/17/08 10:17:45AM
morgan webb dosnt count unless theres a video of her playing a video game, shes eye candy for gamers and has anyone ever seen her do anything besides read cue cards and morose interest? let alone play a video game?

im shocked by the poll of 21 to 7... thats obviously an oversight by some of you, i said some games dont count...like tetris...and other easy ass games like that

until i see a woman woopass or beat me in a competitive and meaningful video game im not convinced otherwise

sorry ladies gaming full mount still dosnt count
ncordless
12/18/08 12:18:56AM
The real question is... why are girls who button mash with Chun Li in Street Fighter 2 so tough to beat?
TheCatFather
12/19/08 5:32:26PM
My wife rocks out on Guitar Hero and she plays a wicked Resident Evil.
GrandMaster313
12/19/08 7:20:28PM

Posted by ncordless

The real question is... why are girls who button mash with Chun Li in Street Fighter 2 so tough to beat?

its called " Spinning Bird Kick "