WHO'D WIN?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » WHO'D WIN?
loller90278
2/12/07 2:54:12AM
karo from ufc or nakamura from pride

both judo, both got heart

who would win?
hippysmacker
2/12/07 3:31:41AM
Seems unfair to me. A 205 lb. guy vs a 170 lb. guy. I f you want a Yoshida trained guy closer in size, try Makoto Takimoto. He hs fought at 183 and isn't that big. I don't know if he trains with Yoshida anymore, but he is an olympic gold medalist at 81kg( about 178 lbs.) in Judo and has fought in MMA.
Stickan
2/12/07 4:54:01AM
I'd take Karo over Takimoto and Nakamura over Karo.

As hippy mentioned Nak's just too big for Karo and at the same time a very underrated fighter who probably would have a good chance even if they weighed the same.
aceprone
2/12/07 4:57:55AM

Posted by Stickan

As hippy mentioned Nak's just too big for Karo and at the same time a very underrated fighter who probably would have a good chance even if they weighed the same.

Nakamura is awsome. I got much respect for that guy. He always brings it and does it well. Always up to fight!
hippysmacker
2/12/07 5:41:50AM

Posted by Stickan

Agreed . In a straight Judo match, I'd take Takimoto over Karo though, at least with a gi.
madmarck
2/12/07 8:18:35AM

Posted by loller90278

karo from ufc or nakamura from pride

both judo, both got heart

who would win?

That seems to me that you are asking who would win Randy Couture or Matt Hughes. Is clear people of the same skill level and of differnec of size that the larger guy will win.
Can Jens Pulver KO Tim Sylvia? Highly doubtful.
loller90278
2/12/07 11:29:18AM
just pretend they're fighting at 190 or are the same weight
madmarck
2/12/07 6:04:45PM
So can i pretend Jens and Tim are the same weight too??
No dude. This doesnt work. First off Karo is nowhere near 190 pre-weight drop. And Yoshida is liek 205 post weight drop. Doesnt seem likely.
loller90278
2/12/07 9:18:44PM
ok bud relax.. its a hypothetical question
loller90278
2/15/07 8:09:47PM

Posted by madmarck

So can i pretend Jens and Tim are the same weight too??
No dude. This doesnt work. First off Karo is nowhere near 190 pre-weight drop. And Yoshida is liek 205 post weight drop. Doesnt seem likely.

the question is nakamura not yoshida
madmarck
2/16/07 7:47:22AM
Nakumara is even bigger. This makes this question even more absurd.
OB_Juan
2/16/07 5:57:35PM
I'd take Takimoto to decision Karo. Don't let his record fool you.

I'd really like to see Nastula and Yoshida in MMA. Probably another beating for Yosh.
Snacks
2/16/07 5:59:37PM

Posted by OB_Juan

I'd take Takimoto to decision Karo. Don't let his record fool you.

I'd really like to see Nastula and Yoshida in MMA. Probably another beating for Yosh.

For the first 10 minutes, then Yoshida finishes him.
OB_Juan
2/16/07 6:00:03PM

Posted by madmarck

Nakumara is even bigger. This makes this question even more absurd.

I'm not so sure about that. If Nak weighs more than Yoshida it's due to body fat. Nak shouldbe able to make 183ishif he wanted to. That's still too much size for Karo to overcome though.
THE_AXE_MURDERER
2/17/07 3:51:31PM
Nakmura would most likely win.Id love to see Yoshida vs Karo im a big fan of Yoshida
EEKS
2/19/07 2:56:17AM
I think Karo might have a slight advantage in this fight he is very explosive and fights very aggresive, i think that might overwhelm Nakamura.