Why I'll watch the new TUF

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Why I'll watch the new TUF
StevenSeagal
2/4/08 2:35:55PM
The new setup is exactly what the TUF needs. Enough cans walking in and trying to elevate thier game ONCE they get there... Instead your proving yourself from day one. IMO makes the guys that do make it towards the end way better than what we have gotten so far. Makes me actually wanna follow them after the show... Maybe TUF guys wont just be left for Spike bouts or undercards... Great decision on UFC's part.

MMA Junkie Story
evilpimp
2/4/08 7:05:41PM
cool cant wait for the new season thanks for the info
StevenSeagal
2/4/08 7:14:58PM
whats the supposed to mean? If it was a post that was already covered than oops.
Flip
2/6/08 7:44:46AM
I don't think all TUF fighters are undercard guys. The perfect example is Griffin.
StevenSeagal
2/6/08 8:26:21AM

Posted by Flip

I don't think all TUF fighters are undercard guys. The perfect example is Griffin.

def agree with u man. Griffin and Bonner are about the only two I dont mind watching. The rest are questionable. For example, not too impressed with Bisping
garrick
2/6/08 10:20:21AM
I think that it will be a good season. Alot of fighting, that's what I like.
BlazinSaddle
2/6/08 9:28:11PM

Posted by StevenSeagal

Posted by Flip

def agree with u man. Griffin and Bonner are about the only two I dont mind watching. The rest are questionable. For example, not too impressed with Bisping

what about a bunch of the 1st and 2nd season guys?
TimW001
2/7/08 12:10:44AM
Why will I be watching TUF? Because it's entertaining.