So i'm in Wal-Mart the other day and.........................

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » So i'm in Wal-Mart the other day and.........................
mrsmiley
6/24/08 7:52:35PM
I'm walking past the mens clothing isle when my eye catches a glimpse of someone I know.I turn my head real fast for a double take and who do I see screen printed on a black T-shirt???

None other than Tim Slyvia!!!!

With the quotes "When I go out their i'm swinging with bad intentions".

I'm not ashamed of shopping at Wal Mart.Hell I go their all the time.But I did find the fact their were Tim Slyvia T shirts their a bit funny.
I just pictured in my mind a dude with a barb wire tattoo on his arm with a huge beer belly and cut off T shirt just glowing over it.

"Dats Tim Slyvia honey!". pointing to his wife. that's one bad mofo!

BTW,their were Rich Franklin shirt their too.

ANyone else see them yet?
wolfman
6/24/08 7:59:16PM

BTW,their were Rich Franklin shirt their too.

I think I lost some brain cells reading that line. Did you start drinking early tonight? J/K

Anyways, no I haven't seen those shirts yet. However, it doesn't surprise me that they had Timmeh shirts at Wal-Mart. Cracked me up imagining someone go crazy over the shirt like you depicted, I can see it now...
TWITA
6/24/08 8:31:05PM
Was Tim's shirt right next to the "I'm With Stupid" tees (and the arrow was pointing to Tim's shirt)?
casketcoin
6/24/08 8:31:26PM
Is it cheaper than toilet paper?
mrsmiley
6/24/08 9:20:31PM
Sorry for the spelling mistake.
I totaly forgot about it,and when I thought about seeing those shirts and had to post it on here.I'm not sure what the price was.LOL.I guess I didn't want to be seen next to a Slyvia T-shirt. JK.
holt8081
6/24/08 9:24:26PM
I no wal mart shopper
aaa9erh8er
6/24/08 9:27:47PM
lmao tim has his own shirts WOW!!!!!!!!!!! waht else really is there to say
cowcatcher
6/25/08 11:14:01AM
step 1: get a shirt with my face on it

step 2: start humping arlovskis ex

this is a flawless plan
mrsmiley
6/25/08 2:16:05PM

Posted by cowcatcher

step 1: get a shirt with my face on it

step 2: start humping arlovskis ex

this is a flawless plan

Cowcatcher you are on your way to stardom.Just remember me when your name is in shining lights!
casey64
6/25/08 2:31:19PM
How stupid