Where's Vitor ??

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Where's Vitor ??
GrandMaster313
6/13/07 11:20:06PM
Hey just trying to see if any of you know where Vitor Belfort has been and if so what if any are his intensions on fighting again. He is still listed under UFC's roster.
richieb19
6/13/07 11:35:20PM
He fought at Cage Rage 21 recently, so my guess is that he is under contract with them for now...
GrandMaster313
6/14/07 12:13:59AM
thanks. If anyones interested Video "Google" Vitor Vs. Ivan Serati. All I have to say is Ground n' Pound !
nWo
6/14/07 1:19:37AM
Vitor never was
so dont say
Vitor is back
mkiv9secsupra
6/14/07 1:22:32AM

Posted by nWo

Vitor never was
so dont say
Vitor is back

vitor was never what?
MisFiT
6/14/07 1:40:50AM
He has never been back. He's done is pretty much what he's sayin and I agree. Dont talk about Vitor anymore. He's like Shamrock, just forget about him.
warglory
6/14/07 2:54:10AM
Yeah, go back and watch his match with Silva, and then tell us to forget him.
MisFiT
6/14/07 4:54:03AM

Posted by warglory

That fight with Silva was very long ago. Since then he has become an overrated washed up fighter with no skill, he hit a road block and he has not progressed like the rest of the fighters from his era, he deserves no further credit.
fatdevil1982
6/14/07 10:59:31AM
my old coach ussed to live with carlson gracie, carlson used to say vitors problem was all mental. that his skill is amazing, he used to sub BJJ BB's when he was a blue.

but his problem is he quits, whenever he is challenged or cant seem to win right off the bat, he just gives up mentaly

i think is is on a steady road to rebuilding himself with blackhouse in brazil but i dont see him making it big again
nWo
6/14/07 2:35:18PM

Posted by warglory

and compare vanderleis record since and vitors......................
Vitor 15-8
Wandy 31-7-1
nuff said
it was wandy's cage debut first fight w/ gloves
and it was vitors 6th or 7th fight in the ufc