I'm still undefeated

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » I'm still undefeated
« Previous Page
TOMMYAYO05
6/29/07 6:03:35PM
I love how this guy tried to make himself look good by saying he is undefeated when really he is getin ripped on now.
nubby
6/29/07 6:28:22PM
He's my hero.
Biggee
6/29/07 6:33:31PM
Im undefeated! Yeah Baby! How you like that?lol

This guy is retarded, i could sit here and boast about how im being undefeated yet i havent even picked and the sad thing is, i would sound just like this guy.

Honestly, pick on guys that you feel could win even if they are underdog, me, everyone is picking antonio as i am picking heat herring, why, i feel he can beat him. GO HERRING, lol, even though i hate the guy.
kurt-2112
7/1/07 10:30:47PM
I Totaly Agree with LIGHTOUT, becuase this guy hasn't mad all of his picks he only dose about 3 per event dosen't pick a fight ending, try makin every pick on the fight card and try picking a fight ending , then lets see how good u do...
kurt-2112
7/1/07 10:34:13PM
Heath is going to lose though, Antonio will rip through him.
Fear_Wanderlei
7/2/07 2:30:17PM

Posted by PrideSucks

Man, making UFC picks is like shooting fish in a barrell. Anyone who got any of their picks wrong on TUF 5 finale is retarded.

Wow, you're the retarded one.

Try picking EVERY event, and every fight ;)

Heck, if I just picked the fights I wanted to pick and chose, I'd prolly only lose the "upsets" and could brag like you lol

Ray Charles could've done what you did.
CornishMMA
7/2/07 3:57:22PM
Like i said before this guy just had to be trolling and surely wasnt serious
MattHughes
7/9/07 1:13:20AM

Posted by PrideSucks

Man, making UFC picks is like shooting fish in a barrell. Anyone who got any of their picks wrong on TUF 5 finale is retarded.

I'm on a 20-0 streak
PureAgony
7/9/07 1:26:54AM
ya what the hell is he talking about
nellyhiphophead
7/9/07 10:10:41AM

Posted by MattHughes

Posted by PrideSucks

I'm on a 20-0 streak

i have gone perfect in the last 3 events. and i make picks on everyfight. so don't think your doing that great.
Pages: 1 [2]