What's the thought on promoting Strikeforce to the primary league?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » What's the thought on promoting Strikeforce to the primary league?
grappler0000
3/12/11 7:40:45PM
I know WEC never made the cut, but Strikeforce has bigger names to the average fan. Anyway, just putting the thought out there.
TS92turbo
3/12/11 8:35:34PM
Not alot of people pay attention to SF. I think its fine in Secondary. Its there if you want it, not demanded. But I think it should be in Primary. UFC and SF are 1 and 2.
hippysmacker
3/12/11 8:43:24PM
right now we are struggling just to get 8 decent fights on combo cards( sometimes 3 different promotions) in the secondary league. If it went in the primary league the secondary league would be done, and we don't want to do that.
Budgellism
3/12/11 9:34:23PM

Posted by hippysmacker

right now we are struggling just to get 8 decent fights on combo cards( sometimes 3 different promotions) in the secondary league. If it went in the primary league the secondary league would be done, and we don't want to do that.

This

grappler0000
3/12/11 10:27:17PM

Posted by hippysmacker

Didn't think of it that way...makes sense.
sparky
3/12/11 10:30:10PM

Posted by hippysmacker