8/4/12 11:45:07AM
You took that shit,Now put it back.

I seen that on a wal mart restroom stull one day.I LOL
warglory
8/4/12 11:57:15AM
\
hymiekooken
8/4/12 1:16:38PM
Had a 3-flusher yesterday morning. Think I lost about 10 pounds with that one....Which generates a thought for me.......Does anyone think that a fighter that knows they will have a hard time making weight will take a double dose of ex-lax the day before the weigh-in ??? Mabye lose as much waste weight as possible ????
kopower
8/4/12 5:24:58PM
I just shit the bed on my Gomez/Machida parlay.
prophecy033
8/4/12 6:41:17PM

Posted by hymiekooken

Had a 3-flusher yesterday morning. Think I lost about 10 pounds with that one....Which generates a thought for me.......Does anyone think that a fighter that knows they will have a hard time making weight will take a double dose of ex-lax the day before the weigh-in ??? Mabye lose as much waste weight as possible ????

I think thats what big Tim did before his fight with Assuerio Silva
tcunningham
8/4/12 8:34:26PM

Posted by hymiekooken

i know guys that take a natural laxative to get rid of any shit in their system. most of the time theres not much in there because fighters dont eat much the days before weigh ins, but you can drop a few pounds. there is no side effects like weakness or dehydration as long as you dont take a lot of it.
Bubbles
8/5/12 1:12:26AM

Posted by kopower

I just shit the bed on my Gomez/Machida parlay.

i had Gomez + Varner + De Fries
jae_1833
8/5/12 1:43:13AM
Copenhagen + coffee = epic turd!
prophecy033
8/5/12 2:13:20AM

Posted by jae_1833

Copenhagen + coffee = water shits!

FIXED
Gogoplatapus
8/5/12 10:34:51AM
I made a mental note and almost forgot.
BuffaloDave
8/5/12 1:20:44PM
Snapped off a nice deuce after a night of drinking draft beer.
Chael_Sonnen
8/5/12 4:23:44PM
Just dropped a steam donkey - - - I tell ya what, it resembled Rampage's ugly mug

PS - - - I had to use 3/4 of the roll and to top it off break out the plunger

Now, that's weight cutting 101 right there kids!
prophecy033
8/6/12 10:34:50PM
I swear to you, my dog scrapped the shit outta my bathroom door while I was dropping the miss off at the pool so now when I dook, the Damn door has to be open so he know where I'm at. If he wasn't so Damn cute I would have booted his ass out the door
babalu46
8/8/12 7:13:05PM
Finished all my work with two hours left, time to go enjoy some poo time in the disabled cubicle for privacy