I can't say not to...

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » I can't say not to...
SmileR
5/5/09 12:25:31AM
Crappy action movies that start just as I'm going to bed.
Free samples of any type of food or drink.
My girlfriend.
My Mom.
Morgan Freeman if he asked me to kill someone.
A night out if I'v had one beer in the day.

Just thought it'd be fun to see what everyone on here can't refuse.
kopower
5/5/09 12:40:31AM
I agree with the crappy action movies. How about watching Shawshank Redemption whenever it comes on. I swear I have to watch at least an hour of that damn movie every time it comes on.
Wolfenstein
5/5/09 1:00:27AM
Scorpion Bowls at a Chinese restaurant...because what's General Tso's Chicken without a scorpion bowl for 2...am I right fellas?

Early morning Japanese MMA...you want to take a power nap...but it never happens.

Deep Dish Pizza...of course I want deep dish, are you retarded...what a silly question.
Svartorm
5/5/09 1:54:24AM
- Food in general. I don't care if I just ate, if someone offers me more food, I'll eat again.

- Fighting. Thats watching fighting or participating in some kind of combatives.

- Dares. I have a really hard time turning down a dare, so long as its not something gross. Anything involving danger or potential injury, and I'm usually down for it.
loller90278
5/5/09 3:12:42AM
an offer from don carleone.
D0wnUnd6e6r
5/5/09 9:33:41AM
Pretty much anyone who offers to have sex with me (of the opposite sex). Veeeeeeeery low standards
babalu46
5/5/09 11:05:58AM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Pretty much anyone who offers to have sex with me (of the opposite sex). Veeeeeeeery low standards

Same here
Pookie
5/5/09 11:10:18AM
Playing Ninja with my nephew.

He's waken me up in the morning with a punch to the face (hangover nights included), then poses in his kung fu stance before proceeding to attack me again until i wake up and play with him. He's a year old, and my sister says ive corrupted her child. The other morning he yelled out "C-UNCLE!" and then knee'd me in my temple to greet me good morning.
Pookie
5/5/09 11:11:58AM
...and mythology trivia, as well as anime trivia among the shows DBZ, & the original 151 Pokemon.
Aaronno9
5/5/09 12:25:04PM
A rematch on fifa 09 if I loose. Doesnt matter if i loose 10-0, ill take the rematch thinking Ill win second time around. Generally speaking, I dont.

My pets when the want food/treats.

A fight. Paticularly when im drunk.

Getting drunk. Alot of times I settle for a night in just watching TV, then soon as somebody puts the smallest amount of pressure on me to come out I fold and go.
haggiswashere
5/6/09 11:10:42PM
Free meal.
Mario Kart 64
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 4: turtles in time!
Family Guy
Hoho's and Twinkies.
Sparring, I don't care if its Mike Tyson or Bertie the gas station attendant
Sleeping In.

bigbubbano23
5/8/09 12:46:43AM
halo 3 until i win a match
movies i want to see even if they start at 3 in the morning and i have school at 7
The_Ho_Bag
5/8/09 10:32:47PM
fun time with my girl =)

KB match / grappling

food

mkiv9secsupra
5/12/09 1:49:15AM
Call of Duty 4...
Alcohol...
Sluts.....
When my daughter asks for something....if she asks me for cake ill go bake it just becaause....shes very spoiled
The_Ho_Bag
5/12/09 11:50:55AM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Call of Duty 4...
Alcohol...
Sluts.....
When my daughter asks for something....if she asks me for cake ill go bake it just becaause....shes very spoiled

dont we all have a weakness for sluts lmaooo