What's next for Randy?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » What's next for Randy?
« Previous Page
gimmper
3/5/07 10:48:50AM
Give us a real heavyweight champ not a washed up hasbeen who beats a big goofy lumberjack.
madmarck
3/5/07 11:19:06AM

Posted by gimmper

Give us a real heavyweight champ not a washed up hasbeen who beats a big goofy lumberjack.

Who in the UFC is a lumberjack?
Maybe CC cuz he can chop down trees with a kick?
BloodandTears
3/5/07 2:26:40PM
Whats next for Randy? Getting de-crowned by CC!! I think Sylvia threw the fight out of fear of CC!
BloodandTears
3/5/07 2:38:01PM

Posted by Stickan

That's a fight I won't bet on but I doubt if Barnett can't handle Mirko that Couture can.
I'll pick CC but won't bet on it.[/QI have CC round 1. If chuck can destroy Randy like that, CC wont have much of a problem with him.
jocksmall
3/5/07 2:40:31PM

Posted by bayonetxwork

Posted by Ydoc

That fight is so much more exciting now that randy is in the picture. My only regret is now we don't get to see Tim get his head knocked off.

Im thinking CC should fight Sylvia and the winner gets a rematch.

But omg, randy is seriously my hero now. That was nothing short of incredible.

i agree big tim vs cro-cop winner gets a title shot
that way we get to see tim get beat up not just lose
madmarck
3/5/07 3:26:06PM
I am pretty sure the Winner of Cro Cop\Gonzaga gets the title shot. Perhaps after that the Winner of Arlokski\ Werdum fights Sylvia for a title shot.
cowcatcher
3/5/07 3:35:18PM

Posted by madmarck

I am pretty sure the Winner of Cro Cop\Gonzaga gets the title shot. Perhaps after that the Winner of Arlokski\ Werdum fights Sylvia for a title shot.

I'm pretty sure the UFC doesn't want to have AA/Sylvia 4 when no title is at stake in the match, their last fight left a bad taste in a lot of ppls' mouths. Dana said in an interview that the winner of CC/Gonzaga gets the shot, might be a short title reign for randy.
ManBeast
3/5/07 4:31:28PM

Posted by gimmper

I wouldnt consider Couture a hasbeen,he's still in incredible shape for someone who is 43, in fact he is in great shape for anyone. So for Randy age really isnt much of a factor.

I'm done doubting him ever, I wont bet on the CC/Randy fight, hell im not even sure who to pick to win, I love both fighters and they both deserve the belt. I've got logic and gut feeling issues that contradict eachother.
Lay_N_Pray
3/5/07 4:45:58PM
Randy did great and I was very happy for him just like all of you were.

However, it makes me sad to think this great champion, and always will be, could be hurt bad enough in the Cro Cop fight to where he would retire again. I mean, I could be overrating CC here, and I may be, but to me its a scary situation for Randy. But for all i know, Gonzaga could pull out an upset.

The great news is that with Gonzaga, Herring, Werdum, Cotoure, Arloviski, and possibly O'Brien and maybe Vera if he wants back in, there will be next to no opportunity for Big Tim to get the belt back. Not saying I dont like Tim, but he fights with a passion when he has to go for the title...he does not when he defends it.
Pages: 1 [2]