P$'s Psychic Prediction Hotline- Strikeforce: Rousey-Tate

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » P$'s Psychic Prediction Hotline- Strikeforce: Rousey-Tate
pmoney
2/29/12 11:18:54PM
Sometimes I have psychic dreams. Sometimes visions just come to me.... And sometimes I just have a good, old fashioned hunch. Having been struck by such a vision, I present to you, "P$'s Psychic Hotline".

My vision for this weekend pertains to the main event for this weekend's Strikeforce card.

My Psychic Prediction- Rousey misses weight for the title fight. The fight will go on, although not for the title, and Rousey will beat Meisha Tate.

Rousey has never fought at 145. And she's a woman, and we all know how women are about losing weight.... Most of them can't! She'll get her rag or something, bloat up, probably cry on the scale.... I see "Rowdy" coming in at 140.
pmoney
2/29/12 11:22:39PM
*meant to say Rousey hasn't fought at 135.....
LuckyCharms
2/29/12 11:58:09PM
What if she decides to get a "Buzz Cut" haircut like Demi Moore in G.I Jane ?
pmoney
3/1/12 12:01:51AM

Posted by LuckyCharms

Well, hair doesn't weigh that much... I don't think.... And I've never seen G.I. Jane because I like movies with attractive women.... So I can't say for sure. Rousey comes in at 138 with a buzz
LuckyCharms
3/1/12 12:09:53AM
What ! G.I Jane is a great movie and Demi Moore looks sexy as hell with a Buzz Cut Haircut.

I wish my girlfriend would a get a Buzz Cut haircut, the only problem is that I don't have a girlfriend
KungFuMaster
3/1/12 12:20:39AM

Posted by pmoney

Posted by LuckyCharms

Well, hair doesn't weigh that much... I don't think.... And I've never seen G.I. Jane because I like movies with attractive women.... So I can't say for sure. Rousey comes in at 138 with a buzz

I recommend the movie, Pmoney. I thought it was a great movie.

But anyway, I know how these visions are coming to you. You have been visiting the oracle at delphi haven't you?
pmoney
3/1/12 12:24:54AM

Posted by LuckyCharms

What ! G.I Jane is a great movie and Demi Moore looks sexy as hell with a Buzz Cut Haircut.

I wish my girlfriend would a get a Buzz Cut haircut, the only problem is that I don't have a girlfriend

If there were a thread or contest for movies you've never seen, I would be the hands down champion. You name it, I have not seen it. I catch MAYBE 1-3 movies a year. Perhaps more when I was younger. (I say as I am 26...)

As for the girlfriend issue, maybe you can find a chick that already has a buzz cut! Kill two birds with one stone
pmoney
3/1/12 1:34:10AM

Posted by KungFuMaster

... I know how these visions are coming to you. You have been visiting the oracle at delphi haven't you?

Well KFM, like any good action movie with a stark raving mad villain, I am completely drunk with power and delusional. Hence, I actually believe I AM the Oracle at Delphi!
tcunningham
3/1/12 3:03:43AM
i think Ronda will make weight, but i can see people's concern with moving to 135. she did judo at 70kg/154lb. i still think shes gonna make the weight and then smash tate. well, more like armbar
emfleek
3/1/12 9:44:23AM

Posted by tcunningham

i think Ronda will make weight, but i can see people's concern with moving to 135. she did judo at 70kg/154lb. i still think shes gonna make the weight and then smash tate. well, more like armbar

Post more. I like you more and more every day.

I'm trying to score tickets to this without having to pay. Yes, in hippy-like fashion.

grappler0000
3/1/12 10:23:54AM
Ronda will make weight...bank on it. My vision is something like this.

emfleek
3/1/12 11:15:58AM

Posted by grappler0000

Ronda will make weight...bank on it. My vision is something like this.

KungFuMaster
3/1/12 11:40:15AM

Posted by pmoney

Posted by KungFuMaster

... I know how these visions are coming to you. You have been visiting the oracle at delphi haven't you?

Well KFM, like any good action movie with a stark raving mad villain, I am completely drunk with power and delusional. Hence, I actually believe I AM the Oracle at Delphi!

Pmoney, I've been visiting the oracle at delphi for years and if my record of picks is any indication at all, I would suggest you ignore those premonitions.
pmoney
3/1/12 1:10:23PM
Oh I totally believe Rousey can and will make weight, as well as win the fight. I just like misogynistic jokes every know and then ! And lord knows I can't crack wise as much as I'd like to, at home or work. I like having a penis, as well as a job!

As Ron Burgundy once said of women, "Their brains are a third the size of ours. It's science!"
BlueSkiesBurn
3/1/12 3:52:07PM
Miesha is going to crush Ronda. She's battle tested and nobody would be picking this underdog at a UFC event.
emfleek
3/1/12 4:22:04PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Miesha is going to crush Ronda. She's battle tested and nobody would be picking this underdog at a UFC event.

I don't buy the battle tested argument. She's been competing her entire life against Olympic-caliber athletes. I think she'll be able to hold her own at the very least.
BlueSkiesBurn
3/1/12 4:24:50PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

I don't buy the battle tested argument. She's been competing her entire life against Olympic-caliber athletes. I think she'll be able to hold her own at the very least.

I guess if Rulon Gardner can beat Hidehiko Yoshida in Pride then anything is possible.
warglory
3/1/12 7:51:50PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

And we know how many failed careers many a gold medalist has had in mma. It's a completely different sport. Ronda has never really been tested with strikes. Hell, she hasn't really been tested at all against experience competition. Ronda may indeed prove to be the real deal, but until then, she is just another Cody McKenzie to me with one sweet move.
Twenty20Dollars
3/2/12 5:27:25PM
She made weight.
Pookie
3/2/12 8:31:11PM
That's the beauty of WMMA. Almost none of the combatants at the elite tier are elite fighters. The minute you think you see a woman MMA fighter with talent, pick her until she loses. Because if you have half-decent intuition, she won't.

ncordless
3/3/12 3:46:52AM
Rousey via armbar rnd 1.
ncordless
3/4/12 1:12:27AM
Snap Crackle Pop.

Awesome fight, and Miesha showed a ton of heart and skill, but Rousey's skills are too much for anyone not named Cyborg right now.

The women carried the card tonight, and Kaufman/Rousey is gonna be awesome.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
emfleek
3/4/12 7:25:35PM
Great night of fights (sans Thomson/Noons which was garbage).

WAR ROUSEY!

warglory
3/4/12 10:13:19PM

Posted by ncordless

Snap Crackle Pop.

Awesome fight, and Miesha showed a ton of heart and skill, but Rousey's skills are too much for anyone not named Cyborg right now.

The women carried the card tonight, and Kaufman/Rousey is gonna be awesome.

Watching the slow mo replay of this was excruciating to watch. yuck