I'm going to be a Premium Member

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » I'm going to be a Premium Member
hotrodttt
12/9/07 8:23:29PM
Yay ! I'm finally going to do it, in the next few days or so I will have it fully hooked up
casey64
12/9/07 8:31:01PM

Posted by hotrodttt

Yay ! I'm finally going to do it, in the next few days or so I will have it fully hooked up

aaaannnndddd and what i wish i could do tha t but congrats though
scoozna
12/9/07 8:34:13PM
Good for you. Proudly wear your MMAPlayground.com T-shirt. This site is very much worth supporting.
hotrodttt
12/9/07 8:44:36PM

Posted by scoozna

Good for you. Proudly wear your MMAPlayground.com T-shirt. This site is very much worth supporting.

Yes ! This site is awesome and I thought I'd never find a good MMA Forum, becuase back in like 02 Sherdog was
mrsmiley
12/9/07 8:57:53PM
I was just thinking about becoming a premium member myself. I was worried about how safe it is to pay with a credit card though.
wolfman
12/9/07 9:10:22PM

Posted by mrsmiley

I was just thinking about becoming a premium member myself. I was worried about how safe it is to pay with a credit card though.

You should have no worries, this is a legit site and they let you pay through paypal if I remember correctly. I am thinking of becoming a premium member myself actually. This is a great site and they need all the support they can get.
Svartorm
12/10/07 12:53:59AM
Its worth it just on the off chance you score high in a season or at an event, because it can double your prize money. Plus the price is basically what you'd pay for a shirt anyways, so you're not even really paying much.
cmill21
12/10/07 12:56:12AM
Curious how much is it and what does this shirt look like?
Svartorm
12/10/07 1:06:51AM
warglory
12/10/07 1:49:53AM
I am not a premium member, but I got a shirt in a contest, in it is definitely a high quality shirt. The print isn't cheap, very nice and durable.
cloppio
12/10/07 1:51:05AM

Posted by mrsmiley

no worries. paypal is as about as safe as it gets
Djbb
12/10/07 1:58:49AM

Posted by Svartorm

Heres a link

Does the shirt only come in white? Also, I heard that before every t-shirt is shipped out, you wear them at the gym for that I-just-benched-for-3-hours stench. Is this true?
Svartorm
12/10/07 3:53:29AM
No, thats actually only if you buy the Ultra Premium Membership. And if you get the Ultra Premium Plus Super Extravaganza package, I wear the shirt while banging a homeless girl in a slaughterhouse.
madmarck
12/10/07 9:38:02AM

Posted by Svartorm

No, thats actually only if you buy the Ultra Premium Membership. And if you get the Ultra Premium Plus Super Extravaganza package, I wear the shirt while banging a homeless girl in a slaughterhouse.

Do you still lose your soul if you get that package though?
DCRage
12/10/07 12:40:34PM
I've been thinking about going premium myself, will probably do that after New Year's. And would there be an Ultra Premium And Then Some package for those like me who are the "All In" types?
wolfman
12/10/07 1:10:54PM

Posted by Svartorm

LMAO That's good stuff....Well, I decided to splurge and get a premium membership. It is very cheap at $11.99. Also, there are no more third-party adds. The adds weren't that bad, but it is definitely a plus to have them gone. Hopefully, I can win some events and double my money! lol
Trapt1nw0nder
12/11/07 4:28:06AM
well worth it..not only do you get no ads and able to add your own little messege over your avatar(and shirt if you choose) but you are supporting the best MMA site with the most knowledgable fans!