k"D'oh"power

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » k"D'oh"power
Next Page »
BlueSkiesBurn
7/17/12 11:52:56PM
Here's a text message he sent me today, followed by my response.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
frizzzlecake
7/18/12 12:20:57AM
Seems about right.
Chael_Sonnen
7/18/12 12:31:37AM
Solid film......slightly overrated....not dark enough, too popcornyish (I made up that word)

DC > Marvel

I will give my spoiler free Dark Knight Rises critique tomorrow.....STAY TUNED
ChrisSabal
7/18/12 2:55:45AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Solid film......slightly overrated....not dark enough, too popcornyish (I made up that word)

DC > Marvel

amen!
kopower
7/18/12 7:52:00AM
Lol. I probably should be called out. At least I managed to catch it while still in theaters. Barely.
Boo_Radley21
7/18/12 10:43:03AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

DC > Marvel

lmao yea right DC is gay. Case in point: Superman
Shawn91111
7/18/12 11:30:56AM
BuffaloDave
7/18/12 4:18:01PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Glad to see you got some new material, other than the crying baby pic
gartface
7/18/12 4:24:19PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by Shawn91111

Glad to see you got some new material, other than the crying baby pic

BlueSkiesBurn
7/18/12 4:35:12PM

Posted by Shawn91111

I find it a little ironic that your go-to post is of a crying baby.

You have an opinion about everything, everything sucks, and now, "who gives a shit?"

Right, clearly WE'RE the whiners.

Good lord, you are the most negative person I think I have ever come across in my entire life.
jjeans
7/18/12 5:40:16PM
I want to text you guys
Shawn91111
7/18/12 6:09:08PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by Shawn91111

I find it a little ironic that your go-to post is of a crying baby.

You have an opinion about everything, everything sucks, and now, "who gives a shit?"

Right, clearly WE'RE the whiners.

Good lord, you are the most negative person I think I have ever come across in my entire life.

Now you're crying yes.
BlueSkiesBurn
7/18/12 6:13:17PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Now you're crying yes.

No, actually. You're mistaking my calling out your incessant bitching and whining about EVERYTHING for me crying. See, it's really you that whines, cries, and complains about every damn thing under the sun.

You don't like a thread? You complain about it or comment on it negatively.

You don't know how to just keep your mouth shut if you don't like something. It's like basic common decency rules weren't taught in your household. Or, for some weird reason, you just fancy yourself better than everyone and everything.

Nothing is every good enough for the mighty Shawn and he has an opinion about everything. We get it, dude. You're a cynic. You're "that guy."

I speak for myself and about 15 other people when I say the following:

Quit bitching about everything. It's annoying. Nobody likes it. You're an adult, try to act like one.
Shawn91111
7/18/12 6:14:08PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by Shawn91111

Now you're crying yes.

No, actually. You're mistaking my calling out your incessant bitching and whining about EVERYTHING for me crying. See, it's really you that whines, cries, and complains about every damn thing under the sun.

You don't like a thread? You complain about it or comment on it negatively.

You don't know how to just keep your mouth shut if you don't like something. It's like basic common decency rules weren't taught in your household. Or, for some weird reason, you just fancy yourself better than everyone and everything.

Nothing is every good enough for the mighty Shawn and he has an opinion about everything. We get it, dude. You're a cynic. You're "that guy."

I speak for myself and about 15 other people when I say the following:

Quit bitching about everything. It's annoying. Nobody likes it. You're an adult, try to act like one.

You dont like whats posted in a thread, dont make one
BlueSkiesBurn
7/18/12 6:17:13PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Or, you know, you could just avoid complaining about everything you don't like. Either or.
Shawn91111
7/18/12 6:20:05PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by Shawn91111

Or, you know, you could just avoid complaining about everything you don't like. Either or.

Nah if I dont like something I'll say it, but thanks
FlashyG
7/18/12 6:20:13PM
Lets kill 2 birds with one stone.

Dana should fly Josh and Shawn out to Calgary and set you up as an undercard fight for this weekends card.

Its probably not a step down from some of the fights currently on it, and it can settle this spat once and for all.

BlueSkiesBurn
7/18/12 6:20:51PM

Posted by Shawn91111

I find it funny that you have these moments where you appear actually human and decent. Like the time you posted about losing your job. Instead of everyone jumping on you and piling on to your problems, people were generally supportive or kept their mouths shut.

You'd think that you could repay the favor and treat people the with the same restraint that they show when it comes to you. It's really a simple process.

I don't like you and you don't like me. I rarely comment on anything you post for this reason. Try to do the same for the sake of everyone involved.
Shawn91111
7/18/12 6:23:33PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by Shawn91111

I find it funny that you have these moments where you appear actually human and decent. Like the time you posted about losing your job. Instead of everyone jumping on you and piling on to your problems, people were generally supportive or kept their mouths shut.

You'd think that you could repay the favor and treat people the with the same restraint that they show when it comes to you. It's really a simple process.

I don't like you and you don't like me. I rarely comment on anything you post for this reason. Try to do the same for the sake of everyone involved.

Let them post about it in that thread, it wouldn't bother me at all. You think what someone says to me on an internet forum is going to bother me? Come on. Not everything is rainbows and sunshine. Thanks for the tip mom.
BlueSkiesBurn
7/18/12 6:27:17PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Let them post about it in that thread, it wouldn't bother me at all. You think what someone says to me on an internet forum is going to bother me? Come on. Not everything is rainbows and sunshine. Thanks for the tip mom.

No, I don't suspect it will. You're putting the cart before the horse. Just because it doesn't affect you, doesn't mean it serves a purpose or needed to be said.

Everything isn't rainbows and sunshine. I've spent much of my week writing/talking about the Penn State child rape case and steroids. I'm pretty much aware that life isn't ALL rainbows and sunshine. That doesn't mean everything and everyone sucks, either.

There's two sides to a coin. Hopefully you'll wise up and realize that not everything is doom and gloom either.
Shawn91111
7/18/12 6:30:57PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by Shawn91111

No, I don't suspect it will. You're putting the cart before the horse. Just because it doesn't affect you, doesn't mean it serves a purpose or needed to be said.

Everything isn't rainbows and sunshine. I've spent much of my week writing/talking about the Penn State child rape case and steroids. I'm pretty much aware that life isn't ALL rainbows and sunshine. That doesn't mean everything and everyone sucks, either.

There's two sides to a coin. Hopefully you'll wise up and realize that not everything is doom and gloom either.

Did I say it was? Was your thread really that serious that what I posted was really "doom and gloom"
BlueSkiesBurn
7/18/12 6:32:03PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Did I say it was? Was your thread really that serious that what I posted was really "doom and gloom"

You seriously can't see why someone would consider a response of "who gives a shit" to be negative and gloomy?
Shawn91111
7/18/12 6:34:57PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by Shawn91111

You seriously can't see why someone would consider a response of "who gives a shit" to be negative and gloomy?

You seriously took that to heart over this thread?
BlueSkiesBurn
7/18/12 6:39:48PM

Posted by Shawn91111

No. I've tried to explain my problem to you and you don't appear to be listening to me. What I took to heart was/is the fact that you consistently have something to say to me. It's never positive and it's almost always a smart-ass comment.

It's not a once or twice thing. It's an accumulation of consistently smart-ass comments from you when I know that neither of us care for the other one. It's the fact that I won't address you unless you initiate it and you can't seem to give me the same courtesy.

At this point, ANY smart-ass comment is just piling straws on top of the camel's broken back.
BlueSkiesBurn
7/18/12 6:41:11PM
In case I'm not being clear.

I'm trying to get you to come to a gentleman's agreement where we just leave each other the hell alone since it's pretty clear that we don't agree or see eye-to-eye on anything.
Shawn91111
7/18/12 6:44:17PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by Shawn91111

No. I've tried to explain my problem to you and you don't appear to be listening to me. What I took to heart was/is the fact that you consistently have something to say to me. It's never positive and it's almost always a smart-ass comment.

It's not a once or twice thing. It's an accumulation of consistently smart-ass comments from you when I know that neither of us care for the other one. It's the fact that I won't address you unless you initiate it and you can't seem to give me the same courtesy.

At this point, ANY smart-ass comment is just piling straws on top of the camel's broken back.

Did I not give you a thumbs up in your "Its Offical" thread?

Why do I care if you address me or dont address me, that's your choice. If a thread is made or a comment in a thread that I feel I want to reply to, then I do regardless of who it is.
BlueSkiesBurn
7/18/12 6:46:28PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Why do I care if you address me or dont address me, that's your choice. If a thread is made or a comment in a thread that I feel I want to reply to, then I do regardless of who it is.

Forgive me, I forgot about that. I forgot about the "" among all of these lovely chats.

I'm tapping out. Carry on.
Shawn91111
7/18/12 7:01:40PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by Shawn91111

Forgive me, I forgot about that. I forgot about the "" among all of these lovely chats.

I'm tapping out. Carry on.

I had restraint
Chael_Sonnen
7/18/12 9:35:38PM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

DC > Marvel

Spiderman is as gay as every EMO punk kid painting his fingernails black, drinking red bull all day, walking around with a stupid hoodie on and getting beat up by bullies named Chael_Sonnen.
BuffaloDave
7/18/12 9:48:19PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

DC > Marvel

Spiderman is as gay as every EMO punk kid painting his fingernails black, drinking red bull all day, walking around with a stupid hoodie on and getting beat up by bullies named Chael_Sonnen.

Don't forget he likes to shoot his load on other guys.
Pages: [1] 2