St-Pierre vs. Hendricks - TRAILER

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » St-Pierre vs. Hendricks - TRAILER
Hulilutteri
5/28/13 5:54:00AM
SmileR
5/28/13 9:35:17AM
I don't see how they are going to sell this to anyone who's watched Hendricks vs any other wrestler. He lost to Story should have lost to Pierce and the Kos fight was so close no one would have minded if Kos took the win.
sparky
5/28/13 9:45:59AM
GSP will dominate Hendricks. I honestly dont find this match up that exciting. Johnny's only chance is to land a big left hand.
Theoutlaw08
5/28/13 10:18:51AM
Solid trailer. The only thing Hendricks has going for him is his power in this fight. GSP generally nuetralizes guys with power tho. Hendricks needs to Serra GSP early in the fight or he is screwed.
pmoney
5/28/13 11:22:14AM
I think you guys are selling Hendricks short! I think he actually beat Pierce, but I definitely believe Hendricks lost to Koscheck. However, even in his losses, TD's weren't the culprit. VS. Story and Pierce, those were basically phone both fights. GSP isn't going to clinch Johny or do anything but strike from distance and shoot doubles. Diaz was fending off GSP's takedowns, which no one would have ever thought possible. While GSP picking apart his opponent with the jab is always the likely outcome, Hendricks will have five rounds to put his hands on GSP, and with Big Rigg, one punch is often all it takes
jae_1833
5/28/13 11:34:40AM
To be honest, I see a dominant five rounder from GSP coming real soon. However, I always want one of the three kings (Silva, GSP and Jones) to be dethroned as I want the excitement of a stirred up division!
Theoutlaw08
5/28/13 1:54:53PM

Posted by jae_1833

To be honest, I see a dominant five rounder from GSP coming real soon. However, I always want one of the three kings (Silva, GSP and Jones) to be dethroned as I want the excitement of a stirred up division!

I agree. I hope GSP is dethroned first. I'd like to see Silva retire as the champion.
SpiderSilva
5/28/13 5:32:46PM
I'm a Hendricks fan. He is going to KO GSP.
Wallass
5/28/13 7:21:16PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

I'm a Hendricks fan. He is going to KO GSP.

I'm also feeling Hendricks here. I like him to overwhelm and swarm GSP for a tko or violent knockout victory.
sbulldavid
5/28/13 10:14:36PM
I like Hendricks but I think he lost to both Pierce and Koscheck and probably will be outclassed by GSP. He does have that one neutralizer and this might end like JDS/Cain the first time but GSP has already made that mistake once and I don't see it happening again.
tepid55
5/29/13 2:04:23PM
I think Hendricks is being underestimated here. Have we forgotten what happened when Matt Serra hit GSP with a good, clean power punch? I also think that Hendricks' wrestling skills are being vastly underrated.
prozacnation1978
5/29/13 5:05:50PM
Anyone who goes through a murders row of fighters
In Fitch kos kammpman and condit is a threat to the belt