I can't find this picture anywhere

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » I can't find this picture anywhere
« Previous Page
Adrenaline
6/22/12 2:55:52AM

Posted by KungFuMaster

I'm still waiting for the picture. *eats popcorn*

I believe kopower posted it on the first page of this thread. Don't worry if you didn't see it KFM, you were probably focused on finding the pedophile
Pookie
6/22/12 5:49:58AM

Posted by Adrenaline

Posted by KungFuMaster

I'm still waiting for the picture. *eats popcorn*

I believe kopower posted it on the first page of this thread. Don't worry if you didn't see it KFM, you were probably focused on finding the pedophile

It's quite human to look into the mirror frequently.
KungFuMaster
6/22/12 9:26:19AM

Posted by kopower

I saw this yesterday, Adrenaline, but I thought kopower shopped it because the guy looks to be happy and not upset.

I see you and Pookie like the pedophile poem very much. I'll see if I can write one specifically for you two.
grappler0000
6/22/12 9:30:59AM
effective = results based

Randy having better technique "and" Dan being more effective can both be true. If doing the windmill knocks everyone out, then it would be considered the most effective striking technique. Effectiveness doesn't have to mean quality or precise.
george112
6/22/12 10:29:46AM

Posted by grappler0000

effective = results based

Randy having better technique "and" Dan being more effective can both be true. If doing the windmill knocks everyone out, then it would be considered the most effective striking technique. Effectiveness doesn't have to mean quality or precise.

We were both right in our own way
airkerma
6/22/12 10:58:42AM
I may have found a poor site or am a noob and can't effectively post gifs correctly, but this is truly effective striking!
Poor_Franklin
6/22/12 11:33:39AM
i thought chuck vs dan deserved it's own thread, so i made one.

prime chuck vs prime dan poll
MMA-San
6/22/12 8:59:03PM

Posted by pmoney

Posted by Pookie

Posted by george112

Liddell would have got layed the hell out

pre-2006 maybe not.

Just came to say that. 2012 Iceman would probably get KOed, but prime Iceman... Well, that's a dream fight I never knew I wanted!

Thanks man.

I can't believe my topic turned into a monster, lol...oh well

Always wanted a reason to use that bannana
Pages: 1 [2]