Who's personality do you hate the most

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Who's personality do you hate the most
Next Page »
prophecy033
7/26/11 4:44:37PM
There are a lot of opinions on the playground. I want your opinions on who's personality pisses you off the most
prophecy033
7/26/11 4:49:21PM
For me it has to be public enemy #1, Michael Bisping. I haven't liked dude since he was on TUF saying that Americans were stupid cuz they didnt use all the words in the English language. Hey bisping, half of what you say is uncomprehensible. Then he runs his mouth about Hendo. Hey mike, how'd that right hand feel?
Theoutlaw08
7/26/11 4:54:46PM
I'll try to do this without fighter bashing.....
But it would have to be Bisping. I just can't stand the guy. Usually you can find one quality in someone else that you like. I simply can't find it in him, and I have no interest in trying.
FastKnockout
7/26/11 4:57:26PM
Let's make sure this doesn't turn into fighter bashing. Wouldn't want it to get deleted!

For me it would be Tito f****** Ortiz. I didn't start following MMA religiously until after he started thrash talking Liddell, but by the time the fight rolled around I couldn't stand the guy. He's one of those "alpha" males who thinks he's god gift to man, and thinks he should be worshiped. What upsets me the most about him is that he's cocky and two faced, yet tries to play it off as if he's the nice guy like he did on TUF. Just can't stand the dude.

Honorable Mentions: Michael Bisping, Chael Sonnen, Kenny Florian.
Chael_Sonnen
7/26/11 5:03:36PM
1) Anderson
2) Bisping
3) Mayhem
4) Nate Marquardt
prophecy033
7/26/11 5:06:21PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Let's make sure this doesn't turn into fighter bashing. Wouldn't want it to get deleted!

For me it would be Tito f****** Ortiz. I didn't start following MMA religiously until after he started thrash talking Liddell, but by the time the fight rolled around I couldn't stand the guy. He's one of those "alpha" males who thinks he's god gift to man, and thinks he should be worshiped. What upsets me the most about him is that he's cocky and two faced, yet tries to play it off as if he's the nice guy like he did on TUF. Just can't stand the dude.

thanks for the heads up
FastKnockout
7/26/11 5:07:43PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by FastKnockout

thanks for the heads up

No problem. Emfleek is very strict about this rule.
FastKnockout
7/26/11 5:11:40PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by FastKnockout

thanks for the heads up

Never mind! ha. Just realized you've been a member longer then I have! You know the rules!
Theoutlaw08
7/26/11 5:14:18PM
I have to add Chael to mine, and Koscheck. My list would consist of:
1. Bisping (by far)
2. Sonnen
3. Koscheck
FastKnockout
7/26/11 5:15:40PM

Posted by Theoutlaw08

1. Bisping (by far)
2. Sonnen
3. Koscheck

I forgot all about Koscheck.
prophecy033
7/26/11 5:15:54PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by FastKnockout

thanks for the heads up

Never mind! ha. Just realized you've been a member longer then I have! You know the rules!

Bispings the only guy I don't really have a sensor for. I get a little carried away
prophecy033
7/26/11 5:23:14PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by Theoutlaw08

1. Bisping (by far)
2. Sonnen
3. Koscheck

So did I, kos would be second on my list
Twenty20Dollars
7/26/11 5:32:18PM
Oh I thought this meant which playground person we didn't like the most. haha
Chael_Sonnen
7/26/11 6:08:27PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by Theoutlaw08

1. Bisping (by far)
2. Sonnen
3. Koscheck

about Koscheck
warglory
7/26/11 6:53:09PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Oh I thought this meant which playground person we didn't like the most. haha

I thought the same thing. I wasn't really sure how to respond to this thread. lol
papercut
7/26/11 6:53:16PM
top 3
1.anderson
2.chael
3.bisping
Budgellism
7/26/11 6:53:31PM
Tito Ortiz and that's all I'm saying.
emfleek
7/26/11 7:04:12PM
In order...

Frank Mir
Diego Sanchez
Donald Cerrone
Ken Shamrock
Shinya Aoki
kingsmasher
7/26/11 7:54:06PM
Mac Danzig, Bisping,Nate Diaz, Gabriel Gonzaga cause he cost me a crapload of money one night...and the Aoki dude...Flipping birds when u hurt someone...Aint with it...

I thought u were talking bout here too and I was sure I was gonna be hated by some...oh well
Chael_Sonnen
7/26/11 8:10:35PM

Posted by emfleek

In order...

Frank Mir
Diego Sanchez
Donald Cerrone
Ken Shamrock
Shinya Aoki

Oh yeah, I forgot about "The Dream" and Frank Mur
SpiderSilva
7/26/11 9:02:34PM
Faber
prophecy033
7/26/11 9:14:51PM
I misrepresented it, that's my bad guys
Kpro
7/26/11 10:25:11PM
A year or two ago it would've read Melvin Guillard, Wes Sims, Mike Kyle, Paul Daley, Michael Bisping, etc.

Guillard and Kyle have seemingly become better people and Daley is who he is 100% of the time and I respect that so I can't hate on it.

But for guys like Michael Bisping and Wes Sims? They both have that fake then real personality depending on which interview you're watching or if they know they have cameras on them. It's grating; be yourself. I like to watch Bisping fight and I root for him in some fights because I like his style of fighting; Sims I can't say the same for (sorry to those that only know him as the funny guy on TUF).

I guess in my book you can be the biggest DB in the world as long as you're that 100% of the time and don't flip flop around trying to be liked and disliked from week to week. Be yourself homie.
Cdellorso
7/26/11 11:09:26PM
Bisping
Guillard
anderson silva
Koschek
diaz
diaz
Kongo

now most of these are obvious choices- Kongo is on here because he is
sooo damn menacing looking. and soooo not menacing... now he k-o'ed barry but i mean really - he was ko'ed himself
He looks like a champion but fights like a lower second tier fighter...
pmoney
7/26/11 11:24:18PM
1) Jon Jones - I was on the fence with him for a while. Hell, after his fight with The Janitor, I started to like him for his Anchorman reference in his post-fight interview with Joe Rogan. I wish he would have taken Ron Burgundy's advice and stayed classy. Rashad may have been on to something when he said Jones' fighting was off the hook, but as a person he is fake.

2) Frank Mir - I don't know why, he just annoys the piss out of me. He was a good commentator on WEC, but even then he is just annoying.

.... And those are really the only guys whose personalities I STRONGLY dislike. Faber, I can see how he would annoy people. He doesn't train with Team Alpha Male because he doesn't have a napoleon complex. But even in defeat, you watch his interviews, he doesn't make many excuses, if any, he gives credit where it is due, and he stays positive even immediately following a loss. I respect that a lot.

Bisping, he annoyed me on Team UK vs. Team US. But then after Hendo got some get back for the colonies, I washed my hands of it. Then the Jorge Rivera debacle came about, and Bisping was on my bad side again. I respect him as a fighter. And there have been times he seemed like a classy dude. But his off and on D-Baggery makes me unable to either support him or say I hate his personality.

Oh, and Anderson Silva annoys me because he refuses to speak English. But I stopped hating and started appreciating after the Forrest fight. Hearing so many people booing and hating on the champ, and his visible reaction to that... I felt bad for the dude.
Kpro
7/26/11 11:40:22PM

Posted by pmoney

1) Jon Jones - I was on the fence with him for a while. Hell, after his fight with The Janitor, I started to like him for his Anchorman reference in his post-fight interview with Joe Rogan. I wish he would have taken Ron Burgundy's advice and stayed classy. Rashad may have been on to something when he said Jones' fighting was off the hook, but as a person he is fake.

"You even leave to use the bathroom one time Tiki and I'm stealing your girl"

Pookie
7/27/11 12:54:37AM
Arianny's baaad.

Lse
Drudinh
7/27/11 2:35:13AM
Michael Bisping all day
papercut
7/27/11 4:27:16AM
I also have jones on my list. a bit too cocky after being handed his title shot. sure he finished all of his fights but there were only one or two guys who most consider being top 15 in the division.
scoozna
7/27/11 3:51:23PM
Matt Hughes

...then maybe Tito. Rampage's wild/crazy schtick is getting old.
Pages: [1] 2