hi i'm new here

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » hi i'm new here
kla55lazers
3/10/11 4:15:01PM
Hello I'm new here, I've been watching MMA for a bit over a year and love the sport even though I never liked boxing. I figure since I like it so much I might as well find a place to discuss it and this looks like a pretty nice place in contrast to the sherdog forums. It took me about 30 seconds of browsing through the sherdog forums to realize how unpleasant it is
sparky
3/10/11 4:55:42PM
welcome to playground brother......this site is awesome and the ppl are friendly any questions just ask someone will help you out!!!
grappler0000
3/10/11 5:41:03PM
Welcome aboard!
Chael_Sonnen
3/10/11 7:53:19PM
I'm sorry that you had to spend 30 seconds on Sherdog

kopower
3/10/11 7:55:44PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

I'm sorry that you had to spend 30 seconds on Sherdog

TeamDEY
3/10/11 10:39:10PM
MMAPlaygound is fantastic welcome aboard. I think people make Sherdog seem really worse than it is but MMAPlayground I would say is def the better choice.
emfleek
3/11/11 8:36:17AM

Posted by TeamDEY

I think people make Sherdog seem really worse than it is but MMAPlayground I would say is def the better choice.

Actually, I think people are spot on with their opinions of Sherdog. The place is a hot spot for trolls.
gartface
3/11/11 9:54:21AM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by TeamDEY

I think people make Sherdog seem really worse than it is but MMAPlayground I would say is def the better choice.

Actually, I think people are spot on with their opinions of Sherdog. The place is a hot spot for trolls.

The activity on those forums looks fantastic, but the quality of the posters

Oh yeah! Welcome!
emfleek
3/11/11 9:57:54AM

Posted by gartface

Oh yeah! Welcome!

This! Sorry...got sidetracked.