How's your NBA team doing?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » How's your NBA team doing?
POLL: so how does YOUR NBA team look so far
everything looks good, playoff bound 60% (15)
it's going to be a close call on making the playoffs 0% (0)
they are the takayama of the NBA 24% (6)
who cares about the NBA my NCAA team looks good 8% (2)
i hate polls 8% (2)
cowcatcher
2/9/08 10:08:56PM
well im a bucks fan and they are horrible right now. i thought they could sneak into the playoffs this year but its looking pretty far fetched at this point. so how are you hardwood heroes doing?
babalu2720
2/9/08 10:16:27PM
Well I'm a Celtics fan and all is going well. No I didn't expect them to go 81-1 like all other people and think they are failures if they win 60 games, we should be happy with the Big 3 because we could be like last few years' team and be awful. Playoff predictions are hard for me to make right now. If KG continues to be bothered by injury, we definetly don't get by the Pistons. A healthy KG, we get by Detroit and then it depends on who makes it for the West
Pookie
2/9/08 10:19:55PM
im a celtics fan as well. and its about damn time
cowcatcher
2/9/08 10:25:09PM
you boston fans have had enough success over the years, a small town built on breweries and sausage needs a pro team to do something before we get too drunk and fat to care about anything anymore.
Shawn91111
2/9/08 11:17:42PM

Posted by cowcatcher

well im a bucks fan and they are horrible right now. i thought they could sneak into the playoffs this year but its looking pretty far fetched at this point. so how are you hardwood heroes doing?

Bucks losing tonight to the Knicks doesnt help, they had no answer for Crawford. As for myself been a Pistons fan since 85', but i feel the NBA has gone down hill and more of a college basketball fan. Go Syracuse.
ncordless
2/10/08 2:18:39AM
I am a Suns fan, and I can say is... WTF!!1
cowcatcher
2/10/08 3:49:56AM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by cowcatcher

Bucks losing tonight to the Knicks doesnt help, they had no answer for Crawford. As for myself been a Pistons fan since 85', but i feel the NBA has gone down hill and more of a college basketball fan. Go Syracuse.

lee killed us down the stretch, man that white boy can play!!! im also more of a college hoops fan go badgers and warriors(golden eagles is BS).
ocho-cinco
2/10/08 3:52:18AM

Posted by ncordless

I'm a Suns Fan too, but a bit more optimistic. I think before the trade they had an ok chance to win the title, but not a great one. Yeah they have the best record in the west, but something just didn't seem right about them. I think there is a good posibility that Shaq could work out for them, and if he does, that could put them over the top. It might crash and burn, but I think they had to take a chance. I can't wait to see how he fits in after a few games. Don't let us down Superman!
bullettdodger
2/10/08 4:37:16AM

Posted by ocho-cinco

Posted by ncordless

I'm a Suns Fan too, but a bit more optimistic. I think before the trade they had an ok chance to win the title, but not a great one. Yeah they have the best record in the west, but something just didn't seem right about them. I think there is a good posibility that Shaq could work out for them, and if he does, that could put them over the top. It might crash and burn, but I think they had to take a chance. I can't wait to see how he fits in after a few games. Don't let us down Superman!

Im a lakers fan and all i can say is all hail gasol... wtf kupcheck did to get that trade for KWAME BROWN should be illegal! i really also don't see what the suns were really thinking aquireing shaq... i've been saying he has one more year left in him for the past three and i'll say it again. I just don't think he has it in him anymore, just a bit too old. time to count your money shaq and green light Kazaam 2
seanfu
2/10/08 2:53:33PM
DCRage
2/10/08 3:19:15PM
Happy Trails, Agent Zero.
Lay_N_Pray
2/10/08 5:23:50PM
I thought I was the only Bucks fan left, its good to know you still stick with them cowcatcher.

Obviously this season has gone the wrong direction again. I am impressed with Yi and with a year or two he will understand the footwork and positioning involved with NBA play.

Also Bogut is the savior of the universe of my opinion. The roles need to change immediately and Redd needs to take the role as the #2 option to Bogut. Work it from the inside out and I think there will be more success.

I think if there is a way to unload Mason and or Simmons, I would do that to get a strong defensive force on the SF position.
buckndro
2/10/08 5:27:47PM
go suns go! now since they got the shaq attack see if it changes there game plan
icarus4321
2/10/08 5:56:08PM
Well, we just moved up to the 29th best record in the NBA recently! Big Al has been playing well, but at this point I wouldn't mind seeing us pick up #1 and get another big guy w/ Beasley.

Go Wolves!
Pitbull09
2/10/08 5:57:01PM
I dont like watching NBA too much. I loved seeing any Maverick/Warrior game though last year. LOL it was like 3 point after 3 point. I would say I like Spurs the most though