'Like' MMAPlayground on FB!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » 'Like' MMAPlayground on FB!
infestructure
8/31/12 10:49:13PM
If you haven't done it already, do it. There are thousands upon thousands of members, and only a few hundred FB likes, and that number never grows.
prophecy033
8/31/12 10:59:15PM
Already liked it. Never seen anything from the PG on there tho. An update after each event would be sweet
jjeans
9/1/12 3:45:27AM
I'm gonna take this time to send you to my FB page

Just tell me who you are and I'll happily accept your request. LINK. You guys are awesome.
Rabi
9/1/12 4:20:47AM
Prophecy - Give me an idea of what kind of update you would like and I can do that
Poor_Franklin
9/1/12 4:31:10AM
i thought it said FBI
prophecy033
9/1/12 12:00:31PM

Posted by Rabi

Prophecy - Give me an idea of what kind of update you would like and I can do that

I was just thinking a overview of the event winners. A shot out to the Top Point scorers and Top Wagers. MAybe even News that had the most buzz for the week. Just more activity in general would be sweet because when we all like a pic, post, link it shows up on my friends news feed and in return it spreads the work on the Playground with one click on the "LIKE" tab
Rabi
9/1/12 12:11:24PM
Good idea, ill start doing that after Primary and Secondary League events!
thevoodooninja
9/1/12 12:13:48PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Rabi

I was just thinking a overview of the event winners. A shot out to the Top Point scorers and Top Wagers. MAybe even News that had the most buzz for the week. Just more activity in general would be sweet because when we all like a pic, post, link it shows up on my friends news feed and in return it spreads the work on the Playground with one click on the "LIKE" tab

giving a shout out to the camps that do the best in each division after each event would be cool too
Rabi
9/1/12 12:17:53PM
I can do that as well!
infestructure
9/1/12 5:05:41PM
Wey! My thread brought FB likes from 592 to 593!!
Good ideas for th eFB page Prophecy and VoodooJitsu
thevoodooninja
9/1/12 6:55:33PM
thought of something else that could be done on FB

start by letting everyone know a new season is about to start. do a little commentary on all the division races through out the season, maybe do it after the 3rd & 7th event. then bring it up again before the final event

it might make people ask to themselves, whats going on over there.
Rabi
9/1/12 7:21:30PM
I'm happy to do that!
george112
9/1/12 8:13:59PM
I've seen a few things from the PG on fb before I deleted mine
BuffaloDave
9/1/12 8:47:17PM
Those are all pretty good ideas, the twitter acc. should be used more as well.
thevoodooninja
9/1/12 9:56:43PM
you could interviews with members from the playground. some people on here lead pretty interesting lives, talk about their gameplay, camp ect. it might be a strech but i'm just throwin it out there
Adrenaline
9/2/12 3:42:12AM
You could post nudes of cowcatcher. Get the lady likes if ya know what I'm sayin.