The 5-minute Interview: Mirko Filipovic, Politican and cage fighter

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » The 5-minute Interview: Mirko Filipovic, Politican and cage fighter
grappler0000
9/7/07 9:38:00AM
Besides having a seat in the Croatian parliament, Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic, 32, makes a living as a professional cage fighter. This weekend he will appear on the card of UFC 75 at the O2 Arena in London. A former police officer, Filipovic is known in fighting circles as "the Croatian Sensation," and lives in Zagreb with his wife and son

Link
MeanGreene
9/7/07 10:06:16AM
Nice fellow....Kongo will be destroyed!
waylon_o
9/7/07 10:21:25AM
All hail Mirko Cro Cop!
bezun
9/7/07 10:27:52AM
I may be wrong, but wasn,t Miletich known as the Croatian Sensation? I've heard it before but as i said, I am known to be wrong frequently. I am unsmart.
grappler0000
9/7/07 11:11:41AM
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
sakurabaforever
9/7/07 1:05:47PM
Cool interview. Very chill. But he only trains 2.5 hours a day?

Eh, oh well. RIP Kongo.
Jackelope
9/7/07 2:05:14PM
Hahaha that looked more like a Mirko Filipovic myspace survey haha
cmill21
9/7/07 7:10:41PM
How can you not love that man? Go MIRKO!!!!!
guccimane
9/7/07 10:15:26PM
I don't think CC meant he only trains in the morning for a little over 2 hours. The interviewer asked him what he'd be doing at THAT moment had he not been conducting that interview. I wonder what Kongo thinks of the fact CC has been training with Yvel, considering Yvel put Kongo on ice himself. I don't care for Kongo's attitude, he seems extremely cocky, for a guy who got manhandled by Marrero. Just my opinion though.
guccimane
9/7/07 10:16:58PM

Posted by bezun

I may be wrong, but wasn,t Miletich known as the Croatian Sensation? I've heard it before but as i said, I am known to be wrong frequently. I am unsmart.

I don't really care what Miletich was known as personally. Crocop goes by the name CROCOP lol and serves for Croatia as a member of parliament, and also was apart of the anti-terrorist squadron, a leader as a matter of fact. So I think he has more claims to that nickname then Pat Miletich.
McBee
9/8/07 1:59:37AM
what a crappy interveiw, was the interveiwer a beatnick or something, chill or retarded