X-Men Origins: Wolverine

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » X-Men Origins: Wolverine
pv3Hpv3p
5/16/08 4:33:15PM
We all new it was a matter of time, but it looks like there's a date set for the new Wolverine movie coming out... It's still a year away, so maybe too early to get a little excited? I think not...

Articel on marvel.com

Teaser Trailer

EDIT: actually if you look at the guys video list, he's got a ton of cool comicbook based trailors on there... Aquaman, Green Lantern, Cap't America, Justice League, Punisher II, etc etc
aaa9erh8er
5/16/08 5:09:17PM
man i remeber when i was akid i thought wow it be cool to see all my favortie super heros in a real movie. and i cant wait to see this one wolverine is hands down the coolest badestass mother ****** ever
Raykill
5/16/08 5:12:40PM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

We all new it was a matter of time, but it looks like there's a date set for the new Wolverine movie coming out... It's still a year away, so maybe too early to get a little excited? I think not...

Articel on marvel.com

Teaser Trailer

EDIT: actually if you look at the guys video list, he's got a ton of cool comicbook based trailors on there... Aquaman, Green Lantern, Cap't America, Justice League, Punisher II, etc etc

Looks great, but I think they should have Andrei Arlovski play Wolverine instead of Hugh Jackman this time. See my post on MMA fighters look like comic book character for proof of this. He looks alot like Logan....
juanez13
5/16/08 5:17:35PM
Should be god, especially since they kept the same actor...looking foward to it.

Aquaman looks kinda gay though
SmileR
5/16/08 6:28:42PM
As my sig says: Anyone else wish they were Wolverine?
CantAndleDaRiddum
5/16/08 6:45:57PM
its going to kick ass
gravy13
5/16/08 7:17:27PM
That trailer is actually just scenes from the last X-Men movie. Some guy just put the clips together. You got me all excited dude! Haha!

This is the actual trailer-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wNuNazRvJc&feature=related

Enjoy!
F--K_Luck_AuH2O
5/16/08 7:27:48PM
As a kid I prayed for a Punisher movie...when I got it...surely dissapointed. Can't wait for the second one.
mrsmiley
5/16/08 8:40:15PM
The X men are my favirote super heroes of all time.All really liked X1,Love X2,and was half and half on X3.
Hopefully Wolverine delivers.

Wish Omega Red could make a cameo!
juanez13
5/16/08 9:34:03PM

Posted by gravy13

That trailer is actually just scenes from the last X-Men movie. Some guy just put the clips together. You got me all excited dude! Haha!

Enjoy!

gravy13
5/16/08 10:00:03PM

Posted by juanez13

Posted by gravy13

Enjoy!

I had to do it.
flainthefacerh
5/16/08 10:35:52PM

Posted by mrsmiley

Wish Omega Red could make a cameo!

yea me too, but since this is the origins of wolverine i doubt he'll be in it, since he came after the whole weapon x program.

but at least Gambit and Deadpool will be in the movie
mrsmiley
5/17/08 7:48:42AM
Yeah seeing Gambit and Deadpool in the same movie, is alone worth seeing it.Omega came after Weapon X,but I was hoping they might deviate from the comics and change it a little bit.
SmileR
5/18/08 10:05:49AM

Posted by mrsmiley

Yeah seeing Gambit and Deadpool in the same movie, is alone worth seeing it.Omega came after Weapon X,but I was hoping they might deviate from the comics and change it a little bit.

Does anyone know who's playing Gambit? He was one of my favorites from the comics growing up!
Whats not to like about a gambling addicted mutant?
mrsmiley
5/19/08 8:44:07PM

Posted by SmileR

Posted by mrsmiley

Does anyone know who's playing Gambit? He was one of my favorites from the comics growing up!
Whats not to like about a gambling addicted mutant?

This is the guy

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1