I'm looking for a camp and have a quick question

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » I'm looking for a camp and have a quick question
robert619
6/11/11 4:00:17PM
Ok I'm looking for a camp to join but I have one question. What is the advantage on joining a camp? I kinda get how they work but I need someone to explain to me a bit more. Sorry if this is a stupid question.
kingsmasher
6/11/11 4:06:41PM
To belong to something a family...
grappler0000
6/11/11 4:22:52PM
Well, aside from the individual fantasy game, there's also competition between camps as well. Every season, a camp in every division becomes the winner for that season. Also, camps have their own message board. So, you can have talks just among camp members if you wish. It will also benefit you in the fantasy game to have discussions about the fights and share knowledge among camp mates.
robert619
6/11/11 5:44:40PM

Posted by grappler0000

Well, aside from the individual fantasy game, there's also competition between camps as well. Every season, a camp in every division becomes the winner for that season. Also, camps have their own message board. So, you can have talks just among camp members if you wish. It will also benefit you in the fantasy game to have discussions about the fights and share knowledge among camp mates.

Ok thanks for clearing that up. Makes a lot of sense now.
Twenty20Dollars
6/12/11 1:06:48AM
Better chance of getting an accolade(s)