What's Up to the Late- Nighters : Official Late Night Chat

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » What's Up to the Late- Nighters : Official Late Night Chat
hotrodttt
1/4/08 4:16:24AM
I'm sitting on my couch with my computer checking my MMA Playground Account every 20 minutes while watching Spike's ManSwers eating a power bar because I'm cutting weight for a Wrestling tourny on Saturday

What is everybody doing ?

Props to the Late - Nighters !
RampageOwnedYou
1/4/08 4:19:58AM
at work board out of my mind.... just cant wait till 8 am hits, so i can go home and relax, maybe even throw on some xbox 360 live and kick someone's ass in Madden 08.

I cant wait for that UFC game to hit 360, saw the preview on THQ.COM and man it looks NUTS!!!!! THQ does the wrestling games, and they look real good. Anyone else as pumped for the game as I am? MMA on 360, can it get any better?
RampageOwnedYou
1/4/08 4:20:58AM
did i also see correct, that there is only 2 events left for season 2 of secondary league? damn that went by FAST!!!
hotrodttt
1/4/08 4:44:53AM

Posted by RampageOwnedYou

at work board out of my mind.... just cant wait till 8 am hits, so i can go home and relax, maybe even throw on some xbox 360 live and kick someone's ass in Madden 08.

I cant wait for that UFC game to hit 360, saw the preview on THQ.COM and man it looks NUTS!!!!! THQ does the wrestling games, and they look real good. Anyone else as pumped for the game as I am? MMA on 360, can it get any better?

Yeah that Gane looks sick ! I'm definatly getting it for the PS3 or for my 360
RampageOwnedYou
1/4/08 4:47:53AM
yeah just wish UFC would put out a release date. I mean they have had the preview of the game out for a good 2 months, you think they would have an idea by now! no? lol
hotrodttt
1/4/08 5:10:54AM
The trailer has been out longer than 2 months, It's been out for like 6 months but I think the video game itself comes out in April 2008
RampageOwnedYou
1/4/08 5:12:47AM
well im pumped for it regardless.
cant wait.

also where is your avtar from? that that deep blue movie with Jessica Alba? looking good. yet to see the movie, and doubt i ever will, but she looks good.
hotrodttt
1/4/08 5:15:53AM
Yes Jessica is so hot, the Avatar is from Into the Blue, a pretty bad movie but Jessica Alba's in it so you can't go wrong
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
bullettdodger
1/4/08 6:04:08AM
BUT SHE IS GETTING MARRIED!!! and has had dane cook all over her (ew)

[but she is still super fine]