I've never been happier when watching The Ultimate Fighter...

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » I've never been happier when watching The Ultimate Fighter...
emfleek
9/26/11 12:06:32PM
...than I was the other night when Micah Miller got beat. Prior to the show, I didn't care one way or the other about him. After listening to him talk smack and say something along the lines of, "Even though I don't know my opponent, I know he knows me and he's thinking to himself, 'I'm screwed..." and then to get worked over and lose...ahhh, total satisfaction. Back to the minor leagues, bro!

Theoutlaw08
9/26/11 12:19:35PM
I couldnt agree more. I was glad to see him lose. Not only was the show awesome because of that, this seems like its going to be a solid season with a lot of good fights
FastKnockout
9/26/11 12:52:27PM
I agree, Emfleek. I was rooting for him considering he was my pick for the TUF survivor, but after listening to him talk I knew I wouldn't be a fan.
prophecy033
9/26/11 1:53:22PM

Posted by Theoutlaw08

I couldnt agree more. I was glad to see him lose. Not only was the show awesome because of that, this seems like its going to be a solid season with a lot of good fights

damn outlaw, your avatar looks like the thing off "Splice"
prophecy033
9/26/11 1:56:37PM

Posted by emfleek

...than I was the other night when Micah Miller got beat. Prior to the show, I didn't care one way or the other about him. After listening to him talk smack and say something along the lines of, "Even though I don't know my opponent, I know he knows me and he's thinking to himself, 'I'm screwed..." and then to get worked over and lose...ahhh, total satisfaction. Back to the minor leagues, bro!

that reminds me of a few other brothers, Dan Lauzon and Junie's brother that was so unimportant that i can't remember his name
Twenty20Dollars
9/26/11 2:45:44PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Theoutlaw08

It's Dave Ghrol from foo fighters in the learn to fly video.

On the topic, Micah looked like pure crap, he gassed got out stuck and submitted. How are you going to come in unprepared like that. I thought he looked semi-good back in WEC but I guess that was awhile ago.
Gladiator
9/26/11 3:23:11PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Well I was way off. I thought it was britney spears when she went crazy and shaved her head.
emfleek
9/26/11 3:26:00PM

Posted by Gladiator

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Well I was way off. I thought it was britney spears when she went crazy and shaved her head.

You're right. If he's actually talking about Theoutlaw's avatar, anyways. FastKnockout's avatar is Dave Grohl...not Theoutlaw's.
prophecy033
9/26/11 3:43:34PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Gladiator

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Theoutlaw08

You're right. If he's actually talking about Theoutlaw's avatar, anyways. FastKnockout's avatar is Dave Grohl...not Theoutlaw's.

I was talking about Outlaws avatar, which is Britney but looks like the thing from "Splice".
Twenty20Dollars
9/26/11 3:53:12PM
Haha whoops, I thought prophecy had quoted fastknockout.

That's what happens when you just skim over stuff.

Poor_Franklin
9/26/11 4:19:18PM

Posted by prophecy033

that reminds me of a few other brothers, Dan Lauzon and Junie's brother that was so unimportant that i can't remember his name

dont forget jason guida & rashad's brother.
shaneTpain
9/26/11 5:53:05PM

Posted by emfleek

haha micah was talking like he was cole then he got owned like he was dan haha
Chael_Sonnen
9/26/11 7:06:37PM

Posted by emfleek

Yes....and I'll be even happier when big bro Cole gets fubar'd in his next fight.....not a fan of the Miller's.
FlashyG
9/26/11 7:33:19PM
Anyone else notice the illegal knee thrown by Marcus Brimage with 1:29 left of the first round of their fight?

The Hawaiian he was facing had just lost back control and was starting to get back to his feet but was clearly still on one knee when Brimage blasted him with the knee. After that the Hawaiian was never the same, even though he showed an unbelievable chin.
scoozna
9/27/11 1:33:54PM
Hey wow, a pro-TUF thread, it's good to see.

I know it's early, but Bisping and Mayhem were rather polite and well behaved. I suspect that won't last long.
emfleek
9/27/11 1:36:16PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Yes....and I'll be even happier when big bro Cole gets fubar'd in his next fight.....not a fan of the Miller's.

I like Cole Miller quite a bit. Especially since he smashed Junie Browning.
prozacnation1978
9/27/11 8:17:38PM
I talked to a lot of mma fans over the weekend
Nothing but positive support for the season.
Should be a good one!!!