I've got a GREAT feeling about the upcoming events this weekend...

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » I've got a GREAT feeling about the upcoming events this weekend...
emfleek
12/27/07 8:46:15AM
I think this weekend may go down as one of the most memorable in recent MMA history.

The DVR is set and the Colts have a 1st round bye wrapped up so you can bet my fatass isn't leaving the couch on Sunday. Lots of good stuff to watch in the MMA world.

I feel like a 12 year old kid who thinks he has a shot at getting his first slice of poonanny pie after the school dance.
D0wnUnd6e6r
12/27/07 9:07:38AM

Posted by emfleek

I think this weekend may go down as one of the most memorable in recent MMA history.

The DVR is set and the Colts have a 1st round bye wrapped up so you can bet my fatass isn't leaving the couch on Sunday. Lots of good stuff to watch in the MMA world.

I feel like a 12 year old kid who thinks he has a shot at getting his first slice of poonanny pie after the school dance.

you and me both man
NatedawgThaM
12/27/07 9:08:42AM
Definitely great weekend! History in the making!!!

Chuck getting KO'd
Fedor Returns!!
IFL Grand Prix finals
Saukari, Akiyama, Melendez all in action!
Soko's true test!
Another one bites the dust on Melvin's KO victims list
Giants ending the Pats undefeated streak
Dolphins gonna get their 2nd win

Should be one of the best weekends ever in the world of sports!!!!
Can't wait!

Salty
12/27/07 11:29:33AM

Posted by NatedawgThaM

Definitely great weekend! History in the making!!!

Chuck getting KO'd
Fedor Returns!!
IFL Grand Prix finals
Saukari, Akiyama, Melendez all in action!
Soko's true test!
Another one bites the dust on Melvin's KO victims list
Giants ending the Pats undefeated streak
Dolphins gonna get their 2nd win

Should be one of the best weekends ever in the world of sports!!!!
Can't wait!

Um there is no way in hell the giants are beating the pats, like most sports news outlets are saying, if the giants are smart they will most likely rest their starters seeing as this game means nothing to them..the pats will break all the records they have been talking about.. bradys 2 away from mannings TD passes, Moss is 3? from Jerry Rices record. and they are going 16-0
loonytnt
12/27/07 12:28:30PM
this will be a good one i think, i really wanna see how wandy does, i think chuck will KO him