Where's Goldberg ? ? ?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Where's Goldberg ? ? ?
LightsOUT23
1/2/13 4:47:18PM
Hi guys, maybe a bit of a non popular subject but where was Goldberg on Saturday night ? I read somewhere that the wwe were after him. Does anyone have any word on his whereabouts ?
Cheers
Poor_Franklin
1/2/13 4:52:28PM
i read a RUMOR on twitter that he had entered a rehab facility for a pill addiction.

can't be sure though, but w/ an original report of him going to a hospital, it's not far-fetched.
sparky
1/2/13 5:21:01PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

i read a RUMOR on twitter that he had entered a rehab facility for a pill addiction.

can't be sure though, but w/ an original report of him going to a hospital, it's not far-fetched.

I can see it to be honest. For a while now I think Goldie has looked awful. always has green and yellow around his eyes I thought he was really ILL, like cancer or something. Hoping he's back soon I've always enjoyed his commentatiing.
jjeans
1/2/13 5:38:07PM
At first I thought this thread was about Bill Goldberg

george112
1/2/13 5:54:20PM
LateCold
1/2/13 6:50:59PM
They say its not an illness but wont say what it is and that hes going away for an extended time.Maybe Poor Franklin could be on to something here about going to rehab.
Poor_Franklin
1/2/13 6:56:23PM
SpiderSilva
1/2/13 7:36:11PM
Am I the only one who thought he has looked like shit for a few months? The UFC should give Jim Ross a look. He is big into mma and better than Anik
MuayThaiGeek13
1/2/13 7:40:45PM

Posted by jjeans

At first I thought this thread was about Bill Goldberg

did he...SPIT???
Twenty20Dollars
1/2/13 8:03:03PM
G
BuffaloDave
1/2/13 9:05:26PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

Am I the only one who thought he has looked like shit for a few months? The UFC should give Jim Ross a look. He is big into mma and better than Anik

He's still under contract with the WWE.

Good Ol' JR would have been interesting if he made the transition years ago.
BuffaloDave
1/2/13 9:07:55PM
Give us Bas!!! At leas the would tell Rogan off when he starts screaming way to early.
sbulldavid
1/2/13 9:27:14PM
What kind of beef do Bas and the UFC have anyway?
Svartorm
1/2/13 10:43:14PM
From what I've read, Rehab seems the most likely scenario. Had back surgery a couple years ago, and its easy to get hooked on pills when you're taking them for extended periods like that. Considering he barely works and idol hands do the devil's work, it's a recipe for an addiction. Hope he comes back though. I'd rather have him and Anik than Rogan any day.
shaneTpain
1/3/13 1:54:35PM
hmmm well if he is a drug addict that would explain some of the stupid shit he says
LightsOUT23
1/3/13 3:07:23PM
thanks for the info guys.
scoozna
1/3/13 4:13:59PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Give us Bas!!! At leas the would tell Rogan off when he starts screaming way to early.

haaaa...so true.
postman
1/4/13 11:45:47AM
Jordan Breen said on his radio show it is rehab. I can see it with all the down time and jet setting around the world.
Pookie
1/5/13 2:04:17AM
All i've seen on the matter was Rehab for Adderall.
prophecy033
1/5/13 2:17:07AM
He put out a statement saying rhe rumors are false. He has a serious medical issue.
cowcatcher
1/5/13 2:20:54AM
According to what I read, he had an upper respiratory infection(he's asthmatic to begin with) and was over treated with meds leading to a heart issue. Who knows though, sometimes you have to cover things up, but either way I hope he gets better soon.