Who'll be the first poster on here to fight......

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Who'll be the first poster on here to fight......
xchickox
11/22/07 12:41:39PM
......in strikeforce, cage rage, elite xc, KOTC or UFC??

this might seem a little bit mad but a lot of people on this site train MMA and other fight disciplines and some people have said they have done amatuer fights, i'd love to do it properly but i dont have enough time but i was wondering if anyone else will
fedorwins1
11/22/07 12:55:04PM
There was a guy a little bit ago who fought Rory Singer, but I think it was in some small org. Omega has fought in the WEC before and loonytnt has 3 pro fights already.
wolfman
11/22/07 12:56:31PM

Posted by fedorwins1

There was a guy a little bit ago who fought Rory Singer, but I think it was in some small org. Omega has fought in the WEC before and loonytnt has 3 pro fights already.

That's cool, props to them!
xchickox
11/22/07 1:13:15PM
i guess my original idea wasn't so mad after all then
madmarck
11/22/07 1:56:04PM
yeah Matt Masterson is a member on this site
He has a win over Rex Holman and recently won his last fight.

Here is a link to one of his threads
Manfred
11/22/07 4:51:58PM
There a couple guys in my camp that have fought. Svartorm has I think. Another one is an amateur who trains at Hendo's gym and one just has his first pro fight.

Plus our leader is always running around smacking hippies
loller90278
11/22/07 5:19:35PM
im in talks with (or have been) with TFA.. some company in southern california.. i wanna get my first fight out of the way already!
madmarck
11/23/07 7:41:04AM

Posted by Manfred

Don't we all though?
Kainlock
11/23/07 8:23:06AM
I guess he thought everyone here was just all talk, and had no first hand experience.
rcg916
11/23/07 8:44:00AM

Posted by Kainlock

I guess he thought everyone here was just all talk, and had no first hand experience.

For the most part they are.
xchickox
11/23/07 11:22:03AM

Posted by Kainlock

i never thought that for a second, i was just interested in peoples fight experience
postman
11/23/07 1:30:10PM
Ok I'm going to come clean I am Dan Henderson!
Pitbull09
11/24/07 1:03:54AM

Posted by postman

Ok I'm going to come clean I am Dan Henderson!

lol ha, if thats you Dan, This is Silva and Ive finally learned perfect english to say Im going to Muy Thai your ass in March
Svartorm
11/24/07 1:05:04AM

Posted by Manfred

There a couple guys in my camp that have fought. Svartorm has I think. Another one is an amateur who trains at Hendo's gym and one just has his first pro fight.

I've never fought pro before like the dude in our camp, and I'm sure there are others on here that fight, but don't talk about it.

The general rule of thumb with any kind of fighting, be it pro-sports or military, is that the guy who have done the most, talk about it the least. Its the loud-mouth braggarts that have never accomplished anything, but talk it up like its a big deal. They usually grow out of it or get their asses handed to them enough times to ruin the fantasy.
hippysmacker
11/24/07 3:53:09AM

Posted by madmarck

Posted by Manfred

Don't we all though?

Ah the movement is spreading. I am thinking of starting my own cult based on hippy smacking. First rule is give all your worldly possessions to the me ... er...... I mean the group, and I will generously parcel out what I think is needed to my followers. Am I not generous?
AH Ah haaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa and then I twist the handlebars on my moustache !
CwB
11/24/07 6:24:44AM
i will be your first member

i am packaging all my stuff right now i just need your bank account number, social security number #, birth certificate, and home adress so i can transfer my money into your account, and send you my stuff
hippysmacker
11/24/07 6:32:49AM

Posted by CwB

i will be your first member

i am packaging all my stuff right now i just need your bank account number, social security number #, birth certificate, and home adress so i can transfer my money into your account, and send you my stuff

LOL. that's my line