I'm feelin rattled

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » I'm feelin rattled
Boo_Radley21
11/20/08 3:27:33AM
In the span of about 3 days it has become snowy as **** in the town I live in. Literally the roads are covered and the car slides its that bad. But anyways, I got my G2 licence in the spring, so this is the first winter I have been able to drive by myself. So I decided to try a couple drifts with the e-brake. I did a couple and then I was almost home, and thought I'd do one as I turned onto my street. Now to understand this story you have to get an idea of what my street is like. It's a hill that curves around a house, and from where you turn on you can't see around the curve to where my house is. So it's like 3:00am and I figure there's no one out anyway. I drift onto the street and lose control, ending up doing a 180. I got a big scared after that cause it was sketchy, but then I did a U-turn to get back the right way and go home. But as soon as I got around the curve on my hill that I was talking about I see a cop stopped directly in front of my house. The last time I was ******* around in my car and saw a cop I got a ticket. So I was freaking out and didn't know if they knew or not. I drove around them and parked in my driveway, quickly got out and went in my house and turned off the porch light. When I drove around them their lights turned off so I thought they were gonna get out and talk to me but luckily they didn't. I was shaking when I got into the house because cops just ******* scare me I don't know why.

But just thought I'd sure because it freaked me out and ruined my night even though nothing happened haha.
haggiswashere
11/20/08 3:49:48AM
your boo radley! you got busted by the cops before if i could recall....i think they wrote a book about it....
Boo_Radley21
11/20/08 3:52:01AM

Posted by haggiswashere

your boo radley! you got busted by the cops before if i could recall....i think they wrote a book about it....

Haha yea. I tried getting my name cleared after all that shit but they were having none of it.
haggiswashere
11/20/08 4:03:47AM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Posted by haggiswashere

Haha yea. I tried getting my name cleared after all that shit but they were having none of it.

racist cowards!!!!!!!