Who's your Favorite/ Best Drummer ever ?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Who's your Favorite/ Best Drummer ever ?
« Previous Page
fightdavejordan
2/8/08 9:03:44AM
the black girl from kid rocks bad
Aaronno9
2/8/08 9:45:29AM
Travis Barker. Totally wasted his talent in blink 182 till their last album though. He played pretty much a full tour with his new band +44 with a broken arm so he could only play it one hand, but he still played everything perfect. Its pretty funny to watch if you can get the videos on youtube. Most of his hip hop collaborations are pretty sick to.
cowcatcher
2/8/08 10:27:06AM
pert is an easy choice, but carter buford(as someone mentioned earlier) from dave matthews band is phenominal. the guy can switch time from measure to measure and everything still has continuity. matthews may be cock/chick rock to some on here but just give the drums a listen.
roger
2/9/08 12:11:19AM
the black kid on the link juanez13 sent he's a badass
roger
2/9/08 12:13:50AM
no but all reality my favorite drummer has to be Travis Barker his crazy on the drums
CJsuperstar
2/9/08 4:35:29PM
Neil Peart for life.
Jackelope
2/9/08 6:01:59PM
I'm really surprised no one has yet mentioned Chad Sexton from 311. I'm not a drummer, but I know he's revered for a lot of his work and from what I can tell he has some kickass skills.

A lot of people mentioned DMB which is great, because .. well.. the music speaks for itself.

Also even though I hate the guy as a person, you've got to give some credit to Lars Ulrich for being a pretty good drummer. As much as I hate to say that.

Stewart Copeland, the drummer for the Police is also great in my eyes.

Again, as a disclaimer I'm not a drummer but these are some guys aside from ones mentioned that have always captured me with their drum skills.

Oh yeah, and Nick Mason from Pink Floyd. Anyone who has seen a live Pink Floyd show can agree with me there.
BlazinSaddle
2/9/08 7:27:01PM
chad from 311
BlazinSaddle
2/9/08 7:30:36PM

Posted by Jackelope

I'm really surprised no one has yet mentioned Chad Sexton from 311. I'm not a drummer, but I know he's revered for a lot of his work and from what I can tell he has some kickass skills.

lol beat me to it

also the deftones drummer forgot his name
Pages: 1 [2]