I'm excited!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » I'm excited!
FastKnockout
6/8/12 12:55:31PM
I've seen a lot of fans voice their disapproval for this card in the last week but I'm pretty excited! Not a lot of big names, but almost every fight on the card has the potential for excitement and could go either way.

Here's who I'm most excited for..

Twenty20Dollars
6/8/12 1:03:27PM
Quite a few guys getting face to face at the weigh-ins.

These will probably be good fights, most seem pretty even and I could see all of them going either way.

But, as for picking this card it could be a disaster.
FastKnockout
6/8/12 1:15:02PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Quite a few guys getting face to face at the weigh-ins.

These will probably be good fights, most seem pretty even and I could see all of them going either way.

But, as for picking this card it could be a disaster.

No doubt about that. It took me the full week to decide on my final choices, and I'm still not confident in half of them.
Twenty20Dollars
6/8/12 2:42:00PM
I tried to go back and watch some of the guys ufc fights, but most of the videos didn't work anymore.
Poor_Franklin
6/8/12 3:18:41PM
im very excited about tonight's card. i was 50/50 on so many fights, it'll probably be another bad event for me, but im very excited to see how they play out
calitrees
6/8/12 3:20:54PM
I love the cards that arnt stacked from top to bottom more room to be suprised. I love the fights between prospects too more unknown aspects of the fights so its funner when i pick them right, haha. Im pumped to see how Neer and Pyle Plays out i have a feeling that one will be a scrap. Papazian is about to put a beatdown on Pague and i hope Salas and Buddy Roberts come through for me. The main event will be awsome no matter what happenes. Bring it on.
Budgellism
6/8/12 3:37:13PM
Should be a great card. Ive picked a lot of decisions but I see most of them being pretty entertaining and competitive fights.

I love that it starts at 5 for me as well. Very early considering when they've been starting lately.
Boo_Radley21
6/8/12 4:22:01PM
Those guys sure do like eachother
tcunningham
6/8/12 4:33:46PM
the main even is gonna be sick, but the jorgenson fight should be super exciting as well. those two have allways put on great fights.
pmoney
6/8/12 4:34:30PM
I'm pretty excited, myself! Good fights indeed. I went with Wineland for the upset tonight, definitely looking forward to that one. There are definitely some fighters on this card who I don't think are UFC caliber; that makes picking harder. How do you predict a slop-fest?

For the most part though, these are the kind of cards that provide the most entertainment. Hopefully that's what we get tonight boys!
prophecy033
6/8/12 5:08:58PM

Posted by pmoney

I'm pretty excited, myself! Good fights indeed. I went with Wineland for the upset tonight, definitely looking forward to that one. There are definitely some fighters on this card who I don't think are UFC caliber; that makes picking harder. How do you predict a slop-fest?

For the most part though, these are the kind of cards that provide the most entertainment. Hopefully that's what we get tonight boys!

how do you predict a slop-fest? Garcia SD