G-Dub's got some catlike reflexes!!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » G-Dub's got some catlike reflexes!!
pv3Hpv3p
12/15/08 5:46:57PM
Say what you will about his "presidenting" around for the past 8 years...

Bush's shoe dogding

But that man can dodge a shoe
dannyfrank
12/15/08 5:48:39PM
i laughed my ass off when i first saw that! he wasnt even looking at the guy!!
loller90278
12/15/08 5:48:46PM
JoeySteel
12/15/08 6:19:18PM
I HATE BUSH. but I will tell you what, that boy has sweet reflexes. I could not believe it. I was totally impressed. Not since Andrew Jackson have we had a president as agile as he was ruthless.

And I wish I could give props to the shoe tosser, that was not the best aim, but there was conviction in that thrown. Nice job.

The world appreciates your gesture.
SpiderSilva
12/15/08 6:20:18PM
Im sure his props came in a massive as kicking when no one was looking
higdon10
12/15/08 6:38:48PM
He ducked that like a champ.
loller90278
12/15/08 6:47:19PM
last i heard, GWB was training with anderson silva to improve his reaction time
grappler0000
12/15/08 7:08:56PM
Who throws a shoe, honestly?

Wolfenstein
12/15/08 7:21:26PM
In the middle east I've heard it's a common way to show contempt. Just as when Hussein's statue was toppled people began to take of their shoes and hit the statue with them.
Pookie
12/15/08 7:30:44PM
I thought the exact same thing when i saw it on the news, he was smiling too.
breakdown5
12/15/08 7:57:26PM

Posted by Wolfenstein

In the middle east I've heard it's a common way to show contempt. Just as when Hussein's statue was toppled people began to take of their shoes and hit the statue with them.

Yeah, it's the middle eastern equivalent of giving someone the finger.
JoeySteel
12/15/08 8:16:57PM

Posted by loller90278

last i heard, GWB was training with anderson silva to improve his reaction time

people who don't have darts.
Jackelope
12/15/08 9:50:29PM
Awesome reflexes by GWB

Also guys, just a reminder- keep the politics off the thread. I wouldn't want to see people getting banned/warned/whatever
pv3Hpv3p
12/16/08 10:58:42AM
thanks for posting the GIF's...

The look on his face is what gets me every time... It's like "I thaynk that sonofabitch just threw his shew at me?!?" with a little smile on his face... lol
cowcatcher
12/16/08 11:08:59AM

Posted by Wolfenstein

i heard that on a newscast and just started laughing my ass off, theres no shoe throwing custom, people just are pissed and its a convenient weapon. my GFs cousins got in an argument with some other girls this summer and shoes were thrown, and i dont think thats a custom for black people, i know my GF never threw one at me or anyone else i know of.
scoozna
12/16/08 2:42:47PM
Am I being harsh to think that the Secret Service should've been in front of the second shoe? I know he threw both pretty quickly. I'd love to see the serious beatdown they put on that guy.
jakeiceman
12/16/08 10:22:00PM

Posted by JoeySteel

The world appreciates your gesture.

I dont

Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyy GW is a badass and the little smile he had was awesome, it was like he was thinking "a shoe? WTF a shoe..he he he"

I hope that shoe throwing little pussy got the shit beat out of him. You could hear him crying like a little baby when they took him down.

WAR GB!!!
jiujitsufreak74
12/16/08 10:23:58PM
if i was the president, that guy would be wishing for hell in a torture base set up in Antarctica. but i'm not the president, and Bush is the better man than I in this situation.
Pookie
12/17/08 12:00:29AM
moob
12/17/08 2:49:26PM

Posted by jakeiceman

Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyy GW is a badass and the little smile he had was awesome, it was like he was thinking "a shoe? WTF a shoe..he he he"

WAR GB!!!

That's because he never understood the meaning behind the gesture, as he's very ignorant.

Posted by jakeiceman WAR GB!!!

You got that part right at least.
dannyfrank
12/17/08 3:42:43PM

Posted by Pookie

response

the only way that could have been better is if when they all jumped on the guy he screamed out, "DONT TAZE ME BRO!"

jakeiceman
12/17/08 3:55:17PM

Posted by moob

Posted by jakeiceman

WAR GB!!!

That's because he never understood the meaning behind the gesture, as he's very ignorant.

Posted by jakeiceman WAR GB!!!

You got that part right at least.

Wow what a clever spin on my words

Whether there was "meaning behind the gesture" is irrelevant, it is a cowardly thing to do regardless of if it is part of the culture or not. Be a man and make your statement without throwing something from across the room.

Then again I am just very ignorant and solve problems without airborn footwear

Shoe boy.
jakeiceman
12/17/08 3:57:11PM

Posted by dannyfrank

Posted by Pookie

response

the only way that could have been better is if when they all jumped on the guy he screamed out, "DONT TAZE ME BRO!"

Just for you dannyfrank
dannyfrank
12/17/08 4:00:54PM

Posted by jakeiceman

Posted by dannyfrank

Posted by Pookie

response

Just for you dannyfrank

LMAO!!!
MikeyG
12/18/08 3:45:32AM
cant wait til that guy is out the white house, dodgin' duckin' dipin' divin' and dodgin' these are skills we all possess, especially a telegraphed double shoe throw as such
jakeiceman
12/21/08 3:36:10PM

Posted by MikeyG

cant wait til that guy is out the white house, dodgin' duckin' dipin' divin' and dodgin' these are skills we all possess, especially a telegraphed double shoe throw as such

Bad karma is coming your way my friend......I hope you get hit in the face with a shoe
breakdown5
12/21/08 9:35:28PM
The brother of the guy who threw the shoe is saying that his brother (the shoe thrower) was beaten moments after and has been in police custody since. No family or lawyer has been allowed to see him.

Link
voodoo-jitsu
12/21/08 11:01:22PM

Posted by grappler0000

Who throws a shoe, honestly?

u must not live around black women because they will take off thier shoe and throw it at u in a heartbeat
roadking95th
12/22/08 12:02:26AM

Posted by breakdown5

The brother of the guy who threw the shoe is saying that his brother (the shoe thrower) was beaten moments after and has been in police custody since. No family or lawyer has been allowed to see him.

Link

I guess that's why you don't do stupid shit in 3rd world countries
casey64
12/22/08 10:06:37AM
What a dodge, thats hilarious, who throws a shoe lol.